Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Warrior Cats. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am looking for someone to rp Warriors with me. You may be any cat you like. I will be my 2 characters. Sunkit and Moonkit. I will explain them more once we get talking. I am willing to discuss things; such as plot, characters, etc. If interested please hit me with a comment or PM me.

Sunkit is a golden-tabby with blue eyes. She is the most leaderistic of the 2. She is a calm kitten who likes to think of a plan before heading straight on into battle. She would give up her life for her sister in a heartbeat.

Moonkit is the younger sister to Sunkit. She has a Russian-blue and she has bright amber eyes. She is the fiestiest one of the 2 and much more of a follower. She likes to do first, think later. She always does what her sister wants and will give up her life for her sister.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Purplepelt (played anonymously)

I'm interested!
ooo a warrior cats roleplay! Im interested!
oooo y u s
I'm interested!
my warrior cat knowledge is rusty, but id be down if you’re still looking!
I'll roleplay! ^^
Reaper13 Topic Starter

GlassJungle wrote:
ooo a warrior cats roleplay! Im interested!

Hi! I am soooooo sorry, I didn't see the replies sooner. Saw you were interested! Is this still the case?
Reaper13 Topic Starter

satans_child wrote:
oooo y u s

Hi! I am soooooo sorry, I didn't see the replies sooner. Saw you commented! Are you interested in rping?
Reaper13 Topic Starter

Sunfall wrote:
I'm interested!

I am sooooo sorry! I didn't see the replies. Are you still interested in rping this with me?
Reaper13 Topic Starter

publius wrote:
my warrior cat knowledge is rusty, but id be down if you’re still looking!

I am always looking. If you are interested, I would be happy to chat in PMs! :)
Reaper13 Topic Starter

Phr00mi wrote:
I'll roleplay! ^^

Sweet! Would you like to move this over to PM?
Hiya! The lion rp I am seeking rp partners for is similar to warrior cats if you wanna take a look. ^^!
Reaper13 Topic Starter

Dothraki wrote:
Hiya! The lion rp I am seeking rp partners for is similar to warrior cats if you wanna take a look. ^^!

Sure, can you send me a link?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Warrior Cats. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus