Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Official Farm Game Chat 2022

:,,,)))
S'alright. Was hoping the activity might draw lurker attention to help get rid of one of the hard enemies instead of the easy ones good for reducing the spawning of stronger enemies, but also was doing a little old weapon cleanup. Stuff we always have plenty of. ^^;
Ah, fair. What do you do with those ones? Repair or something?
Those ones, nah, I grab ones that are almost broken and use 'em up. Only the "energy" type (the guns and pistols) are really worth repairing, since they break so fast and hit so hard.
Costs hats to repair stuff, so gotta be selective. ^^
Ah, right. I remember last year they were advising we use energy weapons and only repair energy weapons as much as we could, too. ^^'
Yeah, energy weapons are the only ones effective against blue enemies and pack the biggest punch against bosses. 'Course, piercing weapons come with basically a small dodge bonus, so they can be useful for needling bosses while maybe getting hit a little less.
I don't know if it's still a thing, but when the Alien Honor Blade was introduced, it was unique among slashing weapons in providing a small chance of bonus damage via insulting your enemy's honor.
Not much, but it was amusing.
Oh!! That's funny. I haven't checked the fight results in a bit, to be honest, but I do have some alien honor blades
Trying to make one of the cakes, this should be fun
Just noticed that the cakes mentioned look quite a bit like the cake in portal. Is the cake ACTUALLY gonna craft when I put stuff in it?! XD
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I can confirm that THESE cakes are not a lie. This is one of the few ways in which I am superior to Glados ;)
hiii
another day on the ole farm
malta-derby-potatoes-i-have-potato-blood-in-my-veins.gif
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Hahaha
Huhuhu. Does anyone want a spare radish concentrate or garlicky concentrate? :D
25 feed put into chickens, 30 into cows
:O Yay! vI'm gonna make more sugar soon so I can do more cakes.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Official Farm Game Chat 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus