Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Juliet’s eye’s narrow. “I hope your ready for this, duck man! I’m, gonna hit you won’t everything I’ve got!”
Sir Donald Duck (played anonymously)

"Blah, blah, blah." The duck teased, thrusting his staff forwards. "Frost!" He would cast one of his signature spells, Donald Frost. A chunk of ice would hurtle towards Juliet!
Josuke Ivanov (played anonymously)

"I am going to sit out of this one plus I need re-dye my hair."

Juliet grins as her Stand moves in front of her.
“Sliver Bombing! Two Waves, Hamon style!”
Silver Star launches one wave of spikes at the ice chuck, detonating as they hit it, blasting it to nothing, as a second wave hurtles through the explosion at Donald, radiating with Hamon.

This obviously caught him off guard. "Yipe!" He quickly jumps to safety, the Hamon wave hitting him on the tail. "Aeroga!" He would spin while jumping into the air, summoning a large whirlwind.

Juliet controls her breathing, focusing her Hamon into her Stand, having it fire high precision spikes at Donalds staff in hopes of breaking the spell, since she knows she can’t stop the whirlwind.
Wakumi is both surprised and impressed as she observes the spar.

Donald would use another attack, not realizing the spikes that were hurtling towards his staff. "Strike R-" While winding up, the spikes strike his staff splitting it apart. "HUH?!"
Hmm I'm just going to ignore the battle that's going on below and I'm going to get back home

Juliet grins. “Hah! Can’t do magic anymore, you old quack! Hehehe… that was my best pun yet… not that im known for puns… i just like them.

He would pant, the spikes damaging his wing a tiny bit too. "Hah.. hah.. fool! I may not be able to use high tier magic, but I can still do this!" Donald casts Stop, a few roman numerals swirling around his body before solely freezing Juliet in time. "If I had my staff, I could use Stopga.. no matter!"

Juliet freezes, her movement completely stopped, but a warp gate opens next to her, and out steps none other than her father, Giorno Giovanna.
Giorno Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

“So, what’s happening here, and why is my daughter frozen by a magic duck?”
Jolyne Ivanov (played by TiredWriter) Topic Starter

"This is your daughter?"
Wakumi gasped in surprised when Giorno appeared.

An man appeared beside Jolyne; he was tall and wore a silver band ring matching the one on Jolyne's finger.
gl-1466660-1651244631.png

Giorno sees Joylne and Svou and steps back in shock. “Wh-what are you two doing here? And, Jolyne, why is our frozen in time by a magical duck?!”

Svou looked at Giorno with an raised eyebrow.
"Sparring and who are you? And how do you know my name?", Jolyne said.

Giorno raises an eyebrow. “What do you mean how do i know your name? This isnt’ making any since… wait… where am i exactly?”

Juliet’s Hamon manifests and breaks the spell, allowing her to move freely in time again. “Whew… that was weird… wait, DAD?! What’re you doing here?!”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus