Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Giorno Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Giorno raises an eyebrow. “What do you mean how do i know your name? This isnt’ making any since… wait… where am i exactly?”
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Juliet’s Hamon manifests and breaks the spell, allowing her to move freely in time again. “Whew… that was weird… wait, DAD?! What’re you doing here?!”
”I guess he too was caught up by the merging of the universes.” Wakumi said.
Josuke Ivanov (played anonymously)

"I got this. Basically merged world due to some wizard guy or girl and technically where I and my parents is from the year 1999."

Juliet nods. “Yeah, if I was, then i guess it would make sense he would be too.”

“Merging of universes? What are you talking about?”
Jolyne Ivanov (played by TiredWriter) Topic Starter

"Still didn't answer my question."

“Wait… so you mean… im not in the same universe? Huh… so, that means, you aren’t the Joylne that I know… heheheh, sorry about that… to, ah, answer your question, in my universe, you and i had a…. How do i put this, affair? Resulting in Juliet here… oh god, i hope i don’t ruin any relationships…”
Jolyne Ivanov (played by TiredWriter) Topic Starter

"What do you mean?"
”Basically, this whole situation is a big mess.” Wakumi sighed.

Giorno sighs. “So, in my universe, you and i had an affair… Juliet was born… and yeah… i really don’t want to ruin any relationships though…”
”This really bothers me, so I am gonna search for that wizard...” Wakumi folded her arms.
Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

*A portal opened with a normal height boy walking through it with wings swaying his tail looking at the world*
”Huh, who are you?” Wakumi asked Rin.

Juliet turns toward the newcomer. “Whose this weirdo?”
Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

*he narrowed his eyes and flipped the guy off* “shut up first off and it’s rude to call me a weirdo when I’m pretty powerful for a love demon”

Juliet scowls. “You realize i can vaporize you here, where you stand, right? Not even a demon stands a chance against my Stand and Hamon combined.”
”Huh, a love demon?” Wakumi got curious.
Sorry man, i did the speech with the wrong character. It wasn’t giorno who called your demon a weirdo, it was Juliet.

Giorno steps in. “Now now, both of you, calm down. Daughter, don’t be rude.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus