Posted by Kim on May 13, 2012, 9:41pmJust a tiny treat for all you GMs and dice monkeys out there.
- You can now roll up to ten pools of dice at once.
- You can add MODIFIERS to your rolls. You will be told both the natural result, and what you get after the modifier takes effect.
- You can add comments to your rolls, so you know what each one was intended for.
- Just for funsies, your dice will light up different colors on botches (rolling the minimum possible) and critical hits (rolling the maximum possible)
- Dice results will now always appear below your post, rather than beneath your icon. In the past, sometimes rolls were overlooked because they were off to the side. There were also some issues with super-short ports having some very odd formatting. This move should take care of that.
- This functionality is also available for groups and in chat.