Posted by Kim on November 11, 2020, 9:00amWe've had so much going on in our news feed of late, some quality of life updates over the last couple of months - both big and small - didn't quite find their way into an on-site announcement. So, here's a short list of updates you should know about!
- Whenever you pause for a second while typing up a forum post or writing a reply in an inbox converastion, we attempt to save your post in a cookie. That cookie will last for up to 2 hours. That means if your computer crashes and you have to reboot mid-post, your post will most likely still be there waiting for you when you get back onto the site. It works in the group forums, too! This does not work in chats, just the regular versions of the inbox and forums.
- The Content Warning feature that was rolled out for characters in July was rolled out for Groups as well in early October. You can now write a custom content warning for people to view before they see your group profile.
- As of late October, you can now hide individual notifications you don't want to see on your homepage anymore.
- As of late October, the comments on character journal entries feature was finally fully implemented.
- As of last week, you can mute push notifications from individual inbox conversations for various lengths of time:
You can also do the same thing for public forum topics you are subscribed to: