Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Finch (played by Stereotype)

He clears his throat. "Anyways, we're going to start with self-portraits. Grab some paint from the back and get to work."
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber smiles we have same class together, yes I do varsity cheerleadering when I was at town berry high
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

"Ok....I don't care about cheerleaders.....I only care for certian people....it's on how they act..." *He then gets up and goes to get some paint, he only got the colors black, and red* *He then sits back down*

*Well, also brown and green*
Finch (played by Stereotype)

He read a book, waiting for class to end.

Amber cool, and gets some paint
Dominique (played by Red9843)

(Whoa. U guys were busy. :) Let me just catch up real quick...)
Dominique smiled at the warm welcome she got from everyone. "Thanks, guys," she said with a smile as she replaced the papers in the folder.
And apparently she wasn't the only new person. That was good. But she still didn't really know her way around...
Sighing, she grabbed the map and studied it with a frown before looking up and noticing the time.
"Oh! Sorry, but I've got to get to my first class. See you all around?," she said with a grin, glad to have met some ok-seeming people. Take that, Seth. He wasn't the only one that attracted friendly people.
As she waved goodbye, she scanned her schedule for her first class. Art. Room 104.
ART?!?! Since when had they decided she was the next Leonardo De Vinci?!?
She sighed, knowing she'd have to get that changed, which meant another trip to the office, as she headed in the direction she assumed was the right way.
After ten minutes of wandering, Dominique eventually found a custodian who was kind enough to point her in the right direction. Stopping at the door he had pointed to, Dominique took a deep breath before going inside. Her face turned a slight pink as everyone turned when the door opened. She walked up to the teacher and smiled an apologetic smile. "Sorry. I... got a little lost," she said, trying not to get intimidated by the fact that everyone was staring at her like she'd grown an extra head or something. Didn't they have work to do?, she wondered.
"Soooo. Do you know where I'm supposed to sit?," she asked the teacher with a smile.

Amber moves her hair
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

((OOC: Reminder that it clearly states the minimiun post length is two sentences. It looks like I may have to drop out if this keeps up))
Dominique (played by Red9843)

((If u need ideas, Amber, just try describing ur surroundings. I find that always helps me write more. :) ))

amber ok, looks at her ankle bracelet that her nana gave to her before she passed away, tears drain a bit as she flash back to memiores
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((So I get on here and this has blown up with one liners. Please read the rules of this RP and try and put an effort in.))

(Going back about four pages)

Jessica grinned when Steve gave her his number. She punched it in her cell and sent a wink text to see if it worked. He heard his phone got off and smiled. :Have to start somewhere. Why not one of the hottest guys in the class? She then went and milled about, verifying her schedule and went and did her own walk through the school, finding all her classes. She had Miss Hall's Language and Creative W, riting class first, A Mr ... Neyaz for History, Mr Finch for Art, Ms Krenshaw for Math, and she took a wood shop class as an elective. Not that she was all that interested in woodworking, but there will be a majority of guys in the class.

Comfortable that she would be able to find her way around, she returned to see if Steve was done flirting with all the girls. she stood by the doorway and texted Steve. 'I'm ready for that ride whenever you are'

Steve left Dave to talk with the girls as he went and answered a text from Jessica. 'Yeah, sure, let's split this joint. Meet me in the parking lot. You know the car.'

He looked around and could tell this would be a most interesting senior year. He texted Jessica again. 'We'll be here enough tomorrow. Maybe I can show you around a bit. Want to go to the river?'

Jessica smiled and walked out to the parking lot. She found the blue GTO easily and leaned against the front. She texted Steve "I'm waiting."

Steve got her text as he was walking up. He lifted hie phone and got a few candid shots of Jessica by his car. She looked pretty hot! "Hey Jefferson Airplane!" he said as he walked up to her. "Now that it's quiet, I like to say it is good to meet you Jessica. What classes you have?"

He got out his sheet and they compared. It looked like they had three of the same... 1st period creative Writing, 2nd period government, and 3rd period Art. They both had first lunch too, so Steve was pleased to see he would be seeing a lot of Jessica through the year!
Olivia Aswell (played anonymously)

Soon enough Olivia has her backpack hanging on the hook in her locker along with her supplies organized neatly on the top shelf, giving it a final once over before nodding and slamming the door shut. Still no Erica. But there was no reason for her to stick around anymore so she makes the trek back towards the front doors, giving one final once over of the remaining students as she passes.

Steve again, this time with a bunch of girls. My isn't he a popular one? "I'm out of here, see you later." her tone is friendly as she catches eyes with him briefly, sending a quick wave once more before turning to continue towards the door, leaving and saying goodbye to a few other people she knew before exiting into the cooler air.

Getting into her car she starts it up, crossing the seatbelt over her chest and buckling it. While the car runs she calls her mother, trying to get a word in both her while she's at work before the phone goes to silent. Sighing she hangs up and dials a different number, this time Erica.

((Sorry if the post is crappy, trying to multitask.))

Jessica blushed as she was usually confident, but seeing him up close and personal, she got nervous. She managed to get her schedule out and she smiled to see that the first half of the day they had the same classes. She looekd up at him and said in her New England accent. "So, the river? Maybe we can get something to eat before we go? I'm starving."

((Steve we can take this to PM until we get to school the next day. Hoping the chatters didn't drive the writers away))

"Let's go then." Steve unlocked the passenger door and opened it for Jessica, and he went around and got in. The V8 rumbled to life and Steve looked around. "Pardon me a second."

He leaned over toward Jessica and took a pen out of the glove box and found an old receipt on the floor and wrote a quick note. He got out and put it under the wiper of the Red Chevy Malibu. It read 'Olivia, call me sometime' and had his number. He got back in the car and they drove off

Jessica and Steve are off to PM - I'll still write Dave if anyone wants to interact.

Edit: Doh! I didnt see your post Olivia. I put the note on your car earlier.

When Ryku finally got done with his locker, he headed outside and sat at one of the benches..looking out over a pond...he always thought that was a beautiful view and he eventually got caught up in the view..not paying attention to any of his surroundings* * He then just chills there most of the night...not paying any attention to anything but the pond...* "So beautiful....so wonderful...nature is awesome..." *He then just sits back and relaxing...about to doze off..*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus