Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Yang (played by KingdomOdd1) Topic Starter

"This question is easy. If my sis thinks their good to be friends with, then I'm friends with them. Wait, my opinion? Hmm, I guess their personality, how they stand, and how they talk. I guess that's more then the "first thing" I notice, but that's okay." He shrugged and pats Yin's head.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
Question wrote:
Side 13: Who is your best friend/s? If you don't have a/any best friend/s, who is your favorite person or who do that admire? You don't have any best friend/s, favorite person/people, or person you admire? That's sad...I will be your friend.

"Well , First off I do have friends. My closest friend to heart is Night as we had shared a lot of things in common with each other , I dearly admire him for his courage and dedication. Karma is also a friend of mine , Although I don't have much to say about him , we do hang out a lot . I would also consider Vanity a distant friend as we only meet once every while when we need to for business reasons or just to hang out . Me and Venux however are just acquaintances as we only met once."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.
Percival Fancy Pants (played by MasterWinter)

Side 14: How would people describe you? Don't know anyone to describe you? How would you describe yourself?

"I'm a very well dressed man, who knows what he wants and goes for it. I'm also a bit of an attention -ahem- seeker. Not sure how else to describe myself at the moment."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
Rusty Knight (played anonymously)

KingdomOdd1 wrote:
Quote:
Side 17: What's your favorite pick up line/s you have ever heard or said? If you don't have a favorite pick up line, then what is a random pick up line you know/have heard?
[The knight claps. He then points at you and makes an OK sign with his left hand before dipping his right index finger in and out of it.]

Does that count as a pick up line? Eh, I'll allow it, cause I'm laid back and don't care.
((I'm just being cheeky, "you" was a generic interviewer I was imagining))
KingdomOdd1 Topic Starter

A Rusty Knight wrote:
KingdomOdd1 wrote:
Quote:
Side 17: What's your favorite pick up line/s you have ever heard or said? If you don't have a favorite pick up line, then what is a random pick up line you know/have heard?
[The knight claps. He then points at you and makes an OK sign with his left hand before dipping his right index finger in and out of it.]

Does that count as a pick up line? Eh, I'll allow it, cause I'm laid back and don't care.
((I'm just being cheeky, "you" was a generic interviewer I was imagining))

You really didn't have to explain anything, but okay.
Jeremiah Widow (played anonymously)

"My favorite music choice?" Jeremiah blinked. To be honest, he didn't listen to music that often, and this was due to the fact he never found the joy in it. But, for this cause, he would have to think of something he listened to every once in a while. "Well, I suppose I'll listen to songs by Frank Sinatra, but mainly Fly Me To The Moon."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
Naomi Bishop (played anonymously)

"Ooooh, that's a tough one" Naomi's eyebrows furrowed in thought and she frowned abit before a bright smile light up her face "I know this'll sound super generic but I gotta say Pop is my favourite music genre" she answers and gives a sheepish smile
Oscar Sinclair (played by Lucidus)

"Pickup lines? Alright, well I've been asked 'wanna make some heirs?' which obviously didn't work on me. Wish I rolled a better question!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.
"Favorite food?" Jupiter repeated the question, as if she had to confirm that was what was being said. "Well, I don't have to eat, necessarily. I can choose to when I visit Erth, but I don't think eating has any effect on me." She smiled and added quickly, "I do like the taste of strawberries, though!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.

Side 6: If you had to make a choice between saving a "bad" person and killing a "good" person, killing a bad person and saving a good person, or sacrificing yourself and saving both people, what would you do?
"...If I were given more time to think I'd give you a more thoughtful answer but I'd honestly say I'd kill the bad person and save the good one. There are people in this world who are undeniably evil, harmful towards others and if putting them down to rescue a better soul is necessary then I'd do it. Not gladly, though. Life is precious so I'd rather save both but right now I am actually dealing with a responsibility where, if I don't stay alive to take care of it, a lot more than one person is going to end up dead."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
Rusty Knight (played anonymously)

Quote:
Side 7: What's your sexual orientation? In other words, who are you attracted to, or if you are attracted at all to anyone.
[The knight takes his sword and shield and begins to affectionately cradle them in his arms]
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.
Harte (played by witch)

Side 4: First thing you would notice in a person you just met?

Harte's gaze takes on a thoughtful character, his head tilting just a touch. "I try to take note of everything," he begins. "But I suppose the first thing I truly notice is their comportment, and what it might mean about them. And whether I think that demeanor might be truth... or an illusion. You'd be surprised how many people are really just actors. And not always good ones." At that, he flashes a small, amused smile.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.

Side 10: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?
"It's hard to choose when there's so many pieces out there. I could go on about music but Bach's Air has a really sentimental value to me, it's also my mother's favourite."
Adrian (played by witch)

Side 6: If you had to make a choice between saving a "bad" person and killing a "good" person, killing a bad person and saving a good person, or sacrificing yourself and saving both people, what would you do?

Adrian looks taken aback by the question, appearing blank for a moment as the wheels slowly begin to turn. "Oh, man," he says with a sigh, leaning back in his chair. "Well, I mean... there are some pretty bad people out there... I don't like to wish death on anybody, but. I don't think I'd be able to sacrifice myself either." He pauses again, considering, and then his eyebrows raise slightly. "I have no idea who the hell would kill the good person, though. Does anyone actually pick that option?"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1) Topic Starter

Oscar didn't look away from his book, "Forests, woods, basically anywhere there isn't anyone to bother me. Or where I can find a nice place to read, such a the library, or my observatory room."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
Meredith (played anonymously)

Side 9: How are your feeling this very moment?

"To be honest, yeah? I'm more than a little bit....tipsy," Meredith said as a slow and wide smile appeared on her lips, her eyes closing to rest for a moment before they opened back up. "But other than that, I'm alright. I have friends, I have family, I have those I love, I'm just on top of the world, yeah?"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.
Oron (played by LeftScout)

My favorite animal is a hummingbird! I love their colors and how they can zip around when they fly!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15.
"Well... I like a lot of different foods. But I would say my top two are tacos and alfredo. I'm a sucker for Italian food but tacos have always been my favorite non-Italian food."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
Unnamed (played anonymously)

Side 18: Where/what is your favorite places? Don't have a favorite place/s? What place/s would you like to go?

"Since I don't necessarily have favorite places I'll go with a place I'd like to go." The blonde smiles softly, placing her hands in the front pockets of her jeans while she takes a moment to think, baby blues squinting slightly in the sunlight. "Seville, Spain would be a fun trip for a first time out of the US. Plus it's beautiful in pictures so why not experience it first hand?"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
The Anonymous (played anonymously)

Side 10: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?

Kaseko rose her firm, blood-chilling gaze, lifting an eyebrow to the slightest. "My favorite type of music?" She restated with a small shrug. "My Chemical Romance, I guess. It's somewhat strange, thanks to my occupation, but who cares? I'm more of a rock-n-roll person, surprisingly."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus