Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Alien roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I just binged a webtoon called down to earth. If you don't know what it is, that's fine but it just really made me want to do an alien rp. I have one alien character her name is Amethyst. I have an idea of some roleplays to do but of you have an idea that you want please share it.

Idea 1: (Down to Earth plot) Your character has a very stressful day and possibly even a bad breakup that happened months or years ago bug you're still not over it. Then out of the blue you hear a crash and when investigating you find an alien girl who left her home planet and came to earth to be free. But she doesn't know a single thing about being an earthing

Idea 2; (Homeplanet Visitor)
Your character is a space traveler and has been exploring planets trying to find signs of life. You crash/land on the planet called Kronos where everything is like ancient greece but the aliens have weird hair colors. You're taken as a prisoner and is suspected of being a spy or bringing harm. If no one wants you under their care be it a slave or free man then you'll die. An alien comes to your aide and says she wants you, so now you're stuck on this alien world with an alien who can't even speak your language. Do you hope back up is coming or do you resign yourself to the cute alien who helped you?

Idea 3: Earth/Another Planet has been at war with Kronos for years but as both planets are slowly running out of resources the idea of a treaty is brought up. You're either the ruler/heir to your planet and the treaty involves you basically giving your fiance to marry the alien from Kronos who is the daughter of one of the kings. Will you accept this and overtime fall in love? Or will you try everything to make her life hell because you were forced into this marriage like her.

Idea 4: (Area 51 Escape)
You work for the US Military and because of your knowledge/skills you're soon stationed at Area 51 where their are rumors of aliens and alien technology there. Turns out the rumors are true as you meet and alien who is allowed to roam unlike the others because of her closeness to human appearance and her seemly human intelligence. But shes not.free as she is never allowed outside or.out of the base for that matter. Will you keep her there and give as much support as you can while being a good soldier? Or will help this alien know freedom?

Idea 5: Your idea

Please DM me if you're interested in any of these ideas or if you have your own idea.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

If I had time I would love to do it, but for now, I commend your tastes in webtoons, that one got me hooked on the app
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.

Note: (that and Room of Swords)

i'm up for it
Galaxy-Star Topic Starter

sayori12 wrote:
i'm up for it[/quote

Awesome! Dm me!]
JetStorm

I do have an alien character,i could do this with ya.
Looking for a plot involving aliens?
I might not have anyone who might be an alien per se, but I could potentially either make one (if I get a slot some time) or help one out.
Doesn’t matter where one comes from, because we all can use a bit of freedom in our lives.

JetStorm wrote:
I do have an alien character,i could do this with ya.

Awesome Dm me!

Xenoworlds_Inhabitan wrote:
Looking for a plot involving aliens?
I might not have anyone who might be an alien per se, but I could potentially either make one (if I get a slot some time) or help one out.
Doesn’t matter where one comes from, because we all can use a bit of freedom in our lives.

I have an alien, and you don't have to.be an alien but if you want to. Dm me so we can work out something
Yuepvr

I'm down, I can adjust to any plot.

Yuepvr wrote:
I'm down, I can adjust to any plot.

Awesome just dm me
is the request still up? if so I can adjust to anything and I like the idea of an alien rp
i would like to join your roleplay
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 6. After the modifier of +5, got 11
i would like to join ur role play

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Alien roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus