Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the World Again (Closed)

Assallya (played by Slain)

((( "Ogre-sized", not a literal ogre. It's the largest you can really be and hug someone effectively.

Assallya can't really use words like feet or meters as they don't exist in her world. So she'd say someone is eighteen hands high instead of six feet tall. Hence her simply using ogre-sized. It's easier. )))
Mirafin Topic Starter

((Hey scarellett, the setting for this RP is pseudo-medieval DnD type fantasy. Superheros could fit if you adjusted them to the setting, but the whole of the Avengers really don't have a place here. The same with phones. There's no way Gwen would have a signal to receive texts if she did manage to be here with a phone at all.

It sounds like this character would fit in better/be more comfortable in a much, much more modern setting that has a place for superheroes.))
Linota wrote:
(( it's been great fun! i'm glad i found all of you :D no small feat, indeed.

is Astrobeans still with us? ))

((Still here, got stuck in the mud with some projects. These teachers sure like to stack up assignments))
Mirafin Topic Starter

((Welcome back Astrobeans! Sorry I forgot you in my summary!))
(what exactly is this? i read the first message, but didn't get much)
Mirafin Topic Starter

YinYang_Creator wrote:
(what exactly is this? i read the first message, but didn't get much)

((It's basically a DnD style roleplay, but without the strict rules or dice rolling. We're kind of a random group of adventures who are going around and doing stuff. There's a little bit of plot involved, but not a lot. Everyone in the group is encouraged to come up with things for us to do so we all contribute the the overall story. OOC conversations, both here and in DMs are encouraged to help come up with ideas and even sometimes surprises for the rest of the group. This post has a basic summary of what's been going on so far.

If you have a character that would fit in we'd love to have you join us.))
((No hard feelings :), just to glad to roleplay again.))
Mirafin Topic Starter

Astrobeans wrote:
((No hard feelings :), just to glad to roleplay again.))

((I added you in. I think I'm going to have to type up a good summary to keep updating that I can post every so often.))
(well, this could possibly be good for helping Kagami develop her new form more... and just train in general.. but she also might be too powerful...)
Mirafin Topic Starter

((My character is a 600+ year old elvish mage who helped to destroy an entire army. Super powerful is fine. We just ask that you don't godmode, let others get hits in too, and don't do anything anyone else's character without their permission.))
(... *me with a character that is basically the host for the life force of a omnipotent god*)
Mirafin Topic Starter

((I was just looking over her character page and I don't think she would be a very good fit for our group.))
(i see... dang it...hm... i have Zoi... who else do i have, lemme check)
(Narrator/Alastair might not work, but i have Zoi, Rika, or Reina...)
Mirafin Topic Starter

((We're in a pseudo-medieval type setting, so I think Zoi or Reina would fit in best.))
(i see. Can i have both? if not, i'll just use Zoi.)
Mirafin Topic Starter

((Sure. Slain and Revereen are both playing two characters right now as well.))
((Hmmm..maybe they are lost in the woods and find the campsite.))
As long as yinyang is cool with it im down
(Fine by me, but i can't find the recap on page 16...)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the World Again (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus