Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the World Again (Closed)

Aislinn gently smacked Cairo across the back of the head, both because she didn't want to hurt him and secondly because she had a gauntlet on.

"No thieving!" Aislinn instructed, "unless t'is to save a life. I be a knight. T'would be a shame to stockade mine new apprentice."
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen was still in her superhero Costume after fighting Crime in her world and then was sent to the other world with her super Hero Pals and she didn't believe in being a villain she used her powers for good and didn't have an orge behind her it was just a Gaint version of her when she was saving the world with her power which turning into a Gaint but she was very Happy to see her Boyfriend Cairo and then saw more Avenger teen Force members coming up behind Gwen (Stacey Strange)"defending Doctor Doom was very Hard and that Laugh he had was very Evil just like the Green Goblin but anyway we should probably settle in after a Long day
Assallya (played by Slain)

((( "Ogre-sized", not a literal ogre. It's the largest you can really be and hug someone effectively.

Assallya can't really use words like feet or meters as they don't exist in her world. So she'd say someone is eighteen hands high instead of six feet tall. Hence her simply using ogre-sized. It's easier. )))
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen Looked around and saw a Text from Rykle saying she is coming now
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

After Ren and Azumi had their breakfast, they rested inside the wagon. Rest wasn't exactly the correct word, though, as Ren was already panicking about how they would rescue their squadmates with Azumi trying to make him come to terms with the fact that they could do nothing at the moment and that panicking was their last option. Frustrated, Ren was the first to go out of the wagon and was surprised to see Gwen. He stood still, unable to process what he must do. Azumi soon followed after Ren and told him to remain calm since she shall deal with this.

"May I ask who is this lady with you?", Azumi asked the group. Ren was already becoming restless, trying his best not to reach for any sort of weapon. He already lost one group of friends and family and he wasn't about to lose another. Azumi calmed him down once more and let him pet her tails.
Mirafin Topic Starter

((Hey scarellett, the setting for this RP is pseudo-medieval DnD type fantasy. Superheros could fit if you adjusted them to the setting, but the whole of the Avengers really don't have a place here. The same with phones. There's no way Gwen would have a signal to receive texts if she did manage to be here with a phone at all.

It sounds like this character would fit in better/be more comfortable in a much, much more modern setting that has a place for superheroes.))
Linota wrote:
(( it's been great fun! i'm glad i found all of you :D no small feat, indeed.

is Astrobeans still with us? ))

((Still here, got stuck in the mud with some projects. These teachers sure like to stack up assignments))
Robin (played by Jaws)

After Robin finished her breakfast, she figured that target practice was a good way to start a day. She went towards a grouping of trees, not too far away from the campsite. Taking her hunting knife, she carved out a target in one of the trees’ bark. Along the way of craving, she pricked herself with a thorn.

“Black hawthorn. Should have known”, she said to herself. She thought about bringing the group some hawthorn berries after practice. Stepping back, she then nodded,and went back to camp to revive her bow and quiver.
Mirafin Topic Starter

((Welcome back Astrobeans! Sorry I forgot you in my summary!))
(what exactly is this? i read the first message, but didn't get much)
Mirafin Topic Starter

YinYang_Creator wrote:
(what exactly is this? i read the first message, but didn't get much)

((It's basically a DnD style roleplay, but without the strict rules or dice rolling. We're kind of a random group of adventures who are going around and doing stuff. There's a little bit of plot involved, but not a lot. Everyone in the group is encouraged to come up with things for us to do so we all contribute the the overall story. OOC conversations, both here and in DMs are encouraged to help come up with ideas and even sometimes surprises for the rest of the group. This post has a basic summary of what's been going on so far.

If you have a character that would fit in we'd love to have you join us.))
((No hard feelings :), just to glad to roleplay again.))
Mirafin Topic Starter

Astrobeans wrote:
((No hard feelings :), just to glad to roleplay again.))

((I added you in. I think I'm going to have to type up a good summary to keep updating that I can post every so often.))
(well, this could possibly be good for helping Kagami develop her new form more... and just train in general.. but she also might be too powerful...)
Mirafin Topic Starter

((My character is a 600+ year old elvish mage who helped to destroy an entire army. Super powerful is fine. We just ask that you don't godmode, let others get hits in too, and don't do anything anyone else's character without their permission.))
(... *me with a character that is basically the host for the life force of a omnipotent god*)
Mirafin Topic Starter

((I was just looking over her character page and I don't think she would be a very good fit for our group.))
(i see... dang it...hm... i have Zoi... who else do i have, lemme check)
(Narrator/Alastair might not work, but i have Zoi, Rika, or Reina...)
Mirafin Topic Starter

((We're in a pseudo-medieval type setting, so I think Zoi or Reina would fit in best.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the World Again (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus