Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Now Closed. Congrats to all the winners!

This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to everyone who won a prize! See you next time~!

Hello, hello! The shyest of catgirls has showed her face once again! I have too many flowers and fireworks in my inventory and they're taking up space... So what is a feline to do? Host a giveaway, of course!

All you have to do is roll one 100-sided die, and have it land on the magic numbers 1, 50, or 100! If you win, I'll send one of my rare roses or a summer lily from my inventory! I have a total of 9 0 rare flowers for the taking, and what you get will be random!

And like Miss Pixie, I also know it that it must really suck to get so close to a number. So if your number is one off from the magic numbers (2, 49, 51, or 99), you get two random fireworks instead until they run out! a flower as well, since I'm out of fireworks!

Rules:

• Player accounts only; no anon characters or characters in this thread!

• You can only roll once every six hours. There's no limit on how many times you can roll, though!

• A roll of one (1) d100 must land on a 1, 2, 49, 50, 51, 99, or a 100 for a flower. If you win, quote my master post! Otherwise, I won't see that you won.

• You can only win once, so no more rolls once you've won!

• The prizes won't be given out automatically, so please be patient with me! I have a right to disqualify you for any rude or mean behavior. After all, I am human despite the cat ears and tail, and these prizes are given at random.

• The game ends after all prizes are won!

And with the nitty-gritty out of the way... Let the games begin! Good luck!
Pfft
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 52.
Thanks Lucretire!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 36.
Thank you so much for hosting this! I'll give it a try :D
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 17.
anon (played anonymously)

Giving it a go! Thank you for hosting this
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 81.
Thanks for doing this! I love flowers, so it's time for me to yeet the dice!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 39.
Happy epic week.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 90.
Trying again~ <3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 53.
lets try!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 1.
Lucretire wrote:
Hello, hello! The shyest of catgirls has showed her face once again! I have too many flowers and fireworks in my inventory and they're taking up space... So what is a feline to do? Host a giveaway, of course!

All you have to do is roll one 100-sided die, and have it land on the magic numbers 1, 50, or 100! If you win, I'll send one of my rare roses or a summer lily from my inventory! What you get will be random!

And like Miss Pixie, I also know it that it must really suck to get so close to a number. So if your number is one off from the magic numbers (2, 49, 51, or 99), you get a random firework instead until they run out!
Rules:
  • You can only roll once every six hours. There's no limit on how many times you can roll, though!
  • A roll of one (1) d100 must land on a 1, 50, or 100 for a flower, or a 2, 49, 51, or a 99 for a firework. If you win, quote my master post! Otherwise, I won't see that you won.
  • The prizes won't be given out automatically, so please be patient with me! I have a right to disqualify you for any rude or mean behavior. After all, I am human despite the cat ears and tail, and these prizes are given at random.

Hey I got a 1! Yay ^_^
Thanks for hosting this! :D
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 28.
Ahhh idk if I did this right-
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 62.
anon (played anonymously)

Giving it another try
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 61.
Thanks again for hosting this! I hope you had a great Epic Week - It was really nice to meet you :) I'm going to give this another try!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 77.
Lucretire Topic Starter

Min-ya wrote:
Lucretire wrote:

All you have to do is roll one 100-sided die, and have it land on the magic numbers 1, 50, or 100! If you win, I'll send one of my rare roses or a summer lily from my inventory! What you get will be random!

And like Miss Pixie, I also know it that it must really suck to get so close to a number. So if your number is one off from the magic numbers (2, 49, 51, or 99), you get a random firework instead until they run out!
Rules:
  • A roll of one (1) d100 must land on a 1, 50, or 100 for a flower, or a 2, 49, 51, or a 99 for a firework. If you win, quote my master post! Otherwise, I won't see that you won.

Hey I got a 1! Yay ^_^

Congrats! I just sent your prize!
Rolling, rolling, rolling....
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 1.
Lucretire wrote:

All you have to do is roll one 100-sided die, and have it land on the magic numbers 1, 50, or 100! If you win, I'll send one of my rare roses or a summer lily from my inventory! I have a total of 9 (now 8) rare flowers for the taking, and what you get will be random!

Rules:

Oh! Does that count? Or is the 1 off the table since Min-ya got it? XD
Giving it another try! :D
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 46.
Lucretire Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Lucretire wrote:

All you have to do is roll one 100-sided die, and have it land on the magic numbers 1, 50, or 100! If you win, I'll send one of my rare roses or a summer lily from my inventory! I have a total of 9 (now 8) rare flowers for the taking, and what you get will be random!

Rules:

Oh! Does that count? Or is the 1 off the table since Min-ya got it? XD
Yes, it does! Congratulations! Your prize should already be sent.
Thank you!!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Now Closed. Congrats to all the winners!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus