Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Now Closed. Congrats to all the winners!

Please let me win......
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 54.
I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD LET'S GO-
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 2.
Lucretire wrote:
Hello, hello! The shyest of catgirls has showed her face once again! I have too many flowers and fireworks in my inventory and they're taking up space... So what is a feline to do? Host a giveaway, of course!

All you have to do is roll one 100-sided die, and have it land on the magic numbers 1, 50, or 100! If you win, I'll send one of my rare roses or a summer lily from my inventory! I have a total of 9 (now 6) rare flowers for the taking, and what you get will be random!

And like Miss Pixie, I also know it that it must really suck to get so close to a number. So if your number is one off from the magic numbers (2, 49, 51, or 99), you get two random fireworks instead until they run out!
Rules:
  • Player accounts only; no anon characters or characters in this thread!
  • You can only roll once every six hours. There's no limit on how many times you can roll, though!
  • A roll of one (1) d100 must land on a 1, 50, or 100 for a flower, or a 2, 49, 51, or a 99 for two fireworks. If you win, quote my master post! Otherwise, I won't see that you won.
  • You can only win once, so no more rolls once you've won!
  • The prizes won't be given out automatically, so please be patient with me! I have a right to disqualify you for any rude or mean behavior. After all, I am human despite the cat ears and tail, and these prizes are given at random.
  • The game ends after all prizes are won!

And with the nitty-gritty out of the way... Let the games begin! Good luck!

I didn't get a 1, but I got a 2! :D
Floweeerrrss
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 10.
Once more!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 92.
Lucretire Topic Starter

GingerHades wrote:
Lucretire wrote:
Hello, hello! The shyest of catgirls has showed her face once again! I have too many flowers and fireworks in my inventory and they're taking up space... So what is a feline to do? Host a giveaway, of course!

All you have to do is roll one 100-sided die, and have it land on the magic numbers 1, 50, or 100! If you win, I'll send one of my rare roses or a summer lily from my inventory! I have a total of 9 (now 6) rare flowers for the taking, and what you get will be random!

And like Miss Pixie, I also know it that it must really suck to get so close to a number. So if your number is one off from the magic numbers (2, 49, 51, or 99), you get two random fireworks instead until they run out!
Rules:
  • Player accounts only; no anon characters or characters in this thread!
  • You can only roll once every six hours. There's no limit on how many times you can roll, though!
  • A roll of one (1) d100 must land on a 1, 50, or 100 for a flower, or a 2, 49, 51, or a 99 for two fireworks. If you win, quote my master post! Otherwise, I won't see that you won.
  • You can only win once, so no more rolls once you've won!
  • The prizes won't be given out automatically, so please be patient with me! I have a right to disqualify you for any rude or mean behavior. After all, I am human despite the cat ears and tail, and these prizes are given at random.
  • The game ends after all prizes are won!

And with the nitty-gritty out of the way... Let the games begin! Good luck!

I didn't get a 1, but I got a 2! :D
Congratulations! Your prize has just been sent!
Flowerssss
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 42.
Well trying this again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 12.
Trying again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 54.
Here and trying again! 💐
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 77.
Hopefully this time will go well...?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 35.
Are there still any flowers left to be won? 💐
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 85.
[qoute]All you have to do is roll one 100-sided die, and have it land on the magic numbers 1, 50, or 100! If you win, I'll send one of my rare roses or a summer lily from my inventory! I have a total of 9 (now 6) rare flowers for the taking, and what you get will be random![/qoute]
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 11.
Here we goooo
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 31.
Yay, thank you for hosting this, you all are real nice :D
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 17.
Trying again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 15.
Lucretire Topic Starter

@Resonance: I still have six lovely flowers for the taking, so don't give up! :3
Here's to hoping !
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 91.

Note: Maybe ?

Let me give this another whirl! :D
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 82.
Yay more rolls!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 58.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Now Closed. Congrats to all the winners!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus