Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw you for free and make a video. (Open!)

freebiewitz Topic Starter

Aénohe Shigaraki wrote:
When I tell you I wasn't expecting to find something like this in the forums-

Anyway, I'd like to put my bnha oc, Aénohe Shigaraki up for possibly getting to be drawn by you. I got tons of background and other info about him up on his page, with a hopefully helpful description of him for you to use if you decide to draw him.

Another MHA character? Sure why not!

I was so tempted to rename the title of this video to Azumi Hamburger.
In fact, I'm pretty sure there's a Japanese food called Hemmberg that they pronounce that way.

She's over 500 years old and loves tofu.
Very relatable.
The tofu part not the 500 years part and if you don't like tofu, then you're eating it wrong.

https://youtu.be/p2_WUDVgCqI

What's better then drawing one character?

Two characters!

One of which is a ghost!
Very possesive kinda character who can get stuffed.
Has lots of spirit though with a lot of honesty and transparency.

Ok, I'll stop with the puns, I should really bury it before the joke dies.

https://youtu.be/MXc5X36jyXw
Patches (played by GingerHades)

Oooh, this looks fun! :D

Could I perhaps throw Patches up for consideration? Backstory-wise, there's not a lot to talk about (I've kept most of it a mystery because ooOOOhhh spooky reasons), but there's plenty to talk about in the Dreamworld section of their profile!

I'm willing to provide more information on them if needed, but if you're not interested in drawing them, that's totally fine as well! Thanks! :D
Oh! Could you draw my character Mei Wilson?

Mei Wilson
Aye, how about the iconic duo, Jacob and Esau?

Jacob and Esau (Edit: Sadly deleted Jacob and Esau.)

Patches wrote:

Could I perhaps throw Patches up for consideration? Backstory-wise, there's not a lot to talk about (I've kept most of it a mystery because ooOOOhhh spooky reasons), but there's plenty to talk about in the Dreamworld section of their profile!

I'm willing to provide more information on them if needed, but if you're not interested in drawing them, that's totally fine as well! Thanks! :D

You're getting on the list!
Rumiko wrote:

Mei Wilson

Taro_Nuke1 wrote:

Jacob and Esau

EVERYBODY IS GETTING ON THE LIST!!!!!
freebiewitz wrote:
Got around to drawing Artemis, the doe that is no longer a doe.

https://youtu.be/mpyjUbRyreY

I've been MIA due to RL things but I finally got around to seeing this! THIS IS AWESOME!!! You did so cool!
Your voice is so great to listen to, this is such a delightful little series!
I'll add Starla Baxter to the list of potential drawing subjects! From a game set in 1982, Starla is a high-school cheerleader and a bass guitarist in a rock band with some of her classmates.
freebiewitz wrote:
Patches wrote:

Rumiko wrote:

Mei Wilson

Taro_Nuke1 wrote:

Jacob and Esau

EVERYBODY IS GETTING ON THE LIST!!!!!
dquqoonq1uc71.png
Nick Reyes and Shadelight (played by GigaBit)

Once I get finished with his backstory, can you get this guy on the list?
The Herbalist (played by fig)

oh boy oh boy oh boy. please consider this guy!

LisaBlankenship wrote:
I'll add Starla Baxter to the list of potential drawing subjects! From a game set in 1982, Starla is a high-school cheerleader and a bass guitarist in a rock band with some of her classmates.
Sounds neato. Will do.
Nick Reyes and Shadelight wrote:
Once I get finished with his backstory, can you get this guy on the list?
Sure thing mate. I'll put him on my list and skip over them until said backstory is done.
And then the SKETCHING will begin!
The Herbalist wrote:
oh boy oh boy oh boy. please consider this guy!
Considered and accepted.

Video rendered quicker then I thought it would today:

Making an original character and putting them into an exsisting work of fiction can be a bit... decisive.
Regardless of which side of the fence you fall on, can we all agree that pointy black nails are creepy?

https://youtu.be/eYZ3MXIdteA

Technically nightmares are just bad dreams.
Therefore, Patches is everyone's dream toy!
Handles like a dream! Part of the dream team! So dreamy!

Just ya know, a bad dream.

https://youtu.be/qJLNoEes-38
Patches (played by GingerHades)

freebiewitz wrote:

Wooo! That was fantastic, and the drawing is so cool!

I have to say, you were pretty spot-on about everything, what with Patches' lack of gender, to the Chucky and Freddy comment (even if you haven't seen those movies, can confirm you are correct!), and I REALLY like what you came up with for a D&D type session!

One thing I should probably mention is yes, you CAN interact with Patches outside of the Dreamworld! That might make LARPing as them a bit easier, though what you said would likely work just fine!

That's all I had to say! Great video, and thank you again for the lovely doodle! ^_^
Aye, i been wondering if you can add Nolegs into this!

Patches wrote:
freebiewitz wrote:

Wooo! That was fantastic, and the drawing is so cool!

I have to say, you were pretty spot-on about everything, what with Patches' lack of gender, to the Chucky and Freddy comment (even if you haven't seen those movies, can confirm you are correct!), and I REALLY like what you came up with for a D&D type session!

One thing I should probably mention is yes, you CAN interact with Patches outside of the Dreamworld! That might make LARPing as them a bit easier, though what you said would likely work just fine!

That's all I had to say! Great video, and thank you again for the lovely doodle! ^_^

Glad you enjoyed it. I really shouldn't have read/drawn patches while sleep deprived, even if it was accidently thematically appropriate.
Nolegs the Cat wrote:
Aye, i been wondering if you can add Nolegs into this!

I'm sorry does that cat have a knight helmet?!?
YES! Added to the list!
Ryan (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

If it's not too much trouble, could ya draw Ryan?
QuentinTheGremlin

If you ever got the chance, and or if you want to, could you maybe draw Aguri? <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw you for free and make a video. (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus