Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw you for free and make a video. (Open!)

Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

freebiewitz wrote:
Normally I'd tell you about someone's originally made RPR character.
But that's only half true this time around.
This is a Disney character someone has in the RPR profile and is roleplaying.

So please don't sue me Disney?
Sue the person who made the RPR profile!
He probably has more money the I do I swear!

https://youtu.be/5mPao3RM7lA

AAAAAAA He's wonderful! Thank you!
I read through the CC, since I wasn't somewhere I could blare my speakers (these speakers...aren't very good either.) and wanted to note, I actually do have many characters that aren't from a pre-existing universe or fandom~ :D I most of the time keep them anonymous though, with the exception of Luca Barnes Haller, Brandeis and Vermillion. :)

Thank you for drawing this adorable little alchemist~
(ALSO DON'T SUE ME DISNEY EITHER-)
freebiewitz Topic Starter

Sometimes a character has a tonne of backstory, making them a venerable source of well... character.

Some are blank slates, ready to be made into anything.
That's what I thought about Chris Afton, a literal child until I read his backstory. Not much to develop from there.

To figure out what I'm talking about watch the video or read up on his sheet.
https://youtu.be/fr_l8RRkJJQ

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:
Do you think you could make one of Kagami and Jacob?

Now with three characters for the price of one!
Well, I was paid nothing to draw this so it's still zero.
Let me do the maths on that real quick.

3 x 0 = 0

Yup the maths checks out.
https://youtu.be/xHHpDyCYSrs
Wilson (played by sarcasyms)

my boy :] theres loads of references for him in his profile
Luscinioide

mmm. MMMMMMMM. i usually try to avoid free art threads because i want to leave the freebies for people who don't draw, but...,,, but... i really wanna throw you a curveball for entertainment purposes 👀

so...i bring you robots. half-robots. cyborgs, even. i give you the choice between kameko and majima. i recognize that these two clowns both have very hard to draw designs, so i totally get it if you pass on them. honestly, i just thought i'd give you the option of having a challenge if you want it, lul.

Wilson wrote:
my boy :] theres loads of references for him in his profile
Adding to the list!
Saturninum wrote:
mmm. MMMMMMMM. i usually try to avoid free art threads because i want to leave the freebies for people who don't draw, but...,,, but... i really wanna throw you a curveball for entertainment purposes 👀

so...i bring you robots. half-robots. cyborgs, even. i give you the choice between kameko and majima. i recognize that these two clowns both have very hard to draw designs, so i totally get it if you pass on them. honestly, i just thought i'd give you the option of having a challenge if you want it, lul.
YOU FOOL!
I LOVE ROBOTS!

So yeah I'll add one of them to the list.
Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

I would absolutely love to have some art for this character.

There are picture references throughout the site. Physical descriptions, a complete history of the character. If the human version doesn't lend itself well to what you draw, I would be over the moon for a drawing on his wolf.

Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Dash wrote:
Do you mind doing Dash? Her backstory is currently somewhat of a WIP but but she was formerly the wife of a convicted murderer and her life was a pretty messy rollercoaster. Oh, and as a child she went through basically emotional abuse from her mother and piling into envy of an older sibling due to family drama. But her backstory is a major WIP at the moment and I do plan with finishing it up

I've just finished drawing them!!!!
Meph Norwish wrote:

There are picture references throughout the site. Physical descriptions, a complete history of the character. If the human version doesn't lend itself well to what you draw, I would be over the moon for a drawing on his wolf.

Will do mate!

===

Character with an abusive upbringing?
Check.
Super powerful?
Check.
Messy hair?
Also check!

Introducing the pony version of a broody anime character!
https://youtu.be/IwuhQq6zjFo
Oh I love it! I do need to change that power thing though, I might need to remove that because I have been thinking that it might be a tad-bit much for her character. But overall, I do love your description of her! She’s always been a snarky, sarcastic kind of a mare, but I do love your interpretation of her!
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Aye, one more request and hopefully it's not a bother. Can you add Matt to thy list?
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

freebiewitz wrote:

3 x 0 = 0

I wasn’t able to say thank you before, but thank you so much! As for the web thing, guilty as charged!
Hi! Sorry to be a bother! If this is still up - if not, ignore me haha!

I've had my eye on this thread for ages and I was way too shy to post until now... but, I'm gonna throw my hat into the ring. "My hat" being this dude, if you're interested in him at all. I'm on a kick with him, at the mo. Need some of his positivity in my life 😂

Either way- absolutely no obligation, I'm genuinely really nervous anyway about showing my charas off, but I couldn't resist ^///^

More importantly, thank you for the opportunity! Your work is stunning and I'll definitely subscribe to your channel ☺️

Matt wrote:
Aye, one more request and hopefully it's not a bother. Can you add Matt to thy list?

Sure thing but as I've already done one of your characters, I'll be putting them to the back of the list.
_Skylark_ wrote:
Hi! Sorry to be a bother! If this is still up - if not, ignore me haha!

I've had my eye on this thread for ages and I was way too shy to post until now... but, I'm gonna throw my hat into the ring. "My hat" being this dude, if you're interested in him at all. I'm on a kick with him, at the mo. Need some of his positivity in my life 😂

Either way- absolutely no obligation, I'm genuinely really nervous anyway about showing my charas off, but I couldn't resist ^///^

More importantly, thank you for the opportunity! Your work is stunning and I'll definitely subscribe to your channel ☺️

Don't be nervous! It'll be fun and yeah I'll add them to the list as well.
freebiewitz wrote:

3 x 0 = 0

I wasn’t able to say thank you before, but thank you so much! As for the web thing, guilty as charged!

You're welcome! Very fun to draw your characters.
Jack Viola (played anonymously)

*bats eyes* Might if I get a masterpiece from you, Freebiewitz?

I don't mind if I'm not enough for your artistic talents and you wouldn't want to draw me, I only want you to draw me if you simply would like to.

EDIT:
Oh dear, I just now noticed your rules say no Anonymous characters.
My apologies. Please ignore me unless you just want to draw me.

Jack Viola wrote:
*bats eyes* Might if I get a masterpiece from you, Freebiewitz?

I don't mind if I'm not enough for your artistic talents and you wouldn't want to draw me, I only want you to draw me if you simply would like to.

EDIT:
Oh dear, I just now noticed your rules say no Anonymous characters.
My apologies. Please ignore me unless you just want to draw me.

Sorry but no dice.
But moving onto characters I've draw:

Not to be mistaken with the ball from the movie Castaway, Wilson is the kind of guy who wears a coat in Summer.

So very easy to mistake them for one another.

https://youtu.be/CJCHbb4VIBE

Luscinioide wrote:

I like giant robots.
I like small robots.
I like half robots, robot girls, robot animals and robots that turn into other kinds of robots.

I hope I've made my positon clear. So it should come as no surprise that I liked drawing Kasai Kameko.
https://youtu.be/BXQjyC5BKUU
Explorer (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

If ya like robots then could you draw Explorer?
Luscinioide

freebiewitz wrote:
I like giant robots.
I like small robots.
I like half robots, robot girls, robot animals and robots that turn into other kinds of robots.

I hope I've made my positon clear. So it should come as no surprise that I liked drawing Kasai Kameko.
https://youtu.be/BXQjyC5BKUU

i'll put all my fanatic gushing under a collapse tag lest i clog up your thread
you see, i intentionally left all physical descriptors as vague as possible for the sole purpose of making the process of drawing kameko as excruciating as possible

...just kidding. i didn't actually design kameko. i took over the character (and all art!) after her previous owner decided they didn't want her anymore. XD so alas, all those fancy robot parts are the original owner's genius ideas, and the method behind the madness may never be revealed to the rest of us...

until now, i did not notice that kameko's legs have literally never been drawn before, and i don't know why that realization was so funny to me. thank you for giving the poor woman LEGS

she actually DOES eventually go through the classic loner redemption arc...and you'll be glad to know that she goes from "neutral evil" to "neutral neutral." ;D although, as you mentioned, i'm not so sure there's a big distinction for that in the cyberpunk ttrpg. that's like going from "pushing granny down the stairs for her wallet" to "ignoring someone else pushing granny down the stairs for her wallet". baby steps, i guess.

i'm totally incorporating the terminator arm-turns-into-a-giant-sword thing into her design permanently, by the way. your interpretation of that was too fantastic to pass up

THANK YOU i enjoyed this 10/10 would watch you draw cool robots again. i look forward to seeing where your art journey takes you
( ◜◡‾)

Explorer wrote:

Added to the list.
Meph Norwish wrote:

I'm an idiot.
Instead of recording me draw the character, I instead recorded a blank screen with nothing in it.
However, through the power of editing, I've added some gameplay and the finished drawing at the end.

https://youtu.be/s7odKrMPnPM
Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

freebiewitz wrote:
Explorer wrote:

Added to the list.
Meph Norwish wrote:

I'm an idiot.
Instead of recording me draw the character, I instead recorded a blank screen with nothing in it.
However, through the power of editing, I've added some gameplay and the finished drawing at the end.

https://youtu.be/s7odKrMPnPM

Thank you!!! I loved the game play. I chuckled through the whole thing. Absolutely awesome.

Just to share, I also run around in leather armor a few times of the year. I am a professional haunter (meaning I work in haunted houses) and I wear a full set of Amp Guard quality armor. One suit is scale armor and made out of cow leather and the other has all the extra padding on the inside and is made of sheep leather. But I know your pain about running around in armor in the heat.

Thanks Again!!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw you for free and make a video. (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus