Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 🏫 OC High School Clique Roles 🤓

Majima (played by Luscinioide)

<rattles dice> come on baby YAHTZEE...

majima is actively shoving their extensive TRON collection under their bed and sweating nervously because they would definitely never be into geek shit like that

lgYCBMn.jpg
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" interesting "

" Well I was called a Nerd sometimes back in high school...though people use to call me " Goth Freak " "
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4.
Elmyra Thaylan (played by SoulHeart57)

Time to test my rebooted elf.

… not accurate at all.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6.

Note: Please be accurate…

Schrödinger (played anonymously)

I mean, he's never been to school but...

🐱

He's normal. Yeah okay, that is fair and probably the most accurate, but who would have thought?
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9.

Note: 🕺

Sova (played by Sasheth)

Lets see...

Jock

Well, I mean, I can sorta see it? She is very athletic and craves a social circle, it's just she's also very much a weirdo? If she was to hang with the jocks, she'd deff be more of a quiet background character. Like, oh who's that? That's Sova, she's a cool, be nice to her.

image.png
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 2.
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

Ok might as well, yes?

Well at least its in her character-
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4.
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Is that a weed???"
((Definitely not accurate to the character. She doesn't find it morally objectionable, just stinky.))
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 7.
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

5.) The Geek

ᓚᘏᗢ

AHA NOOOO 😭

I mean, I can see it since she has her odd little hobbies and a vast amount of knowledge, but other than that it isn't super close.

Xail is definitely more of the drifter (and perhaps a bit of the weird) type, her commitments are to no one, and she comes and goes as she pleases. She does not abide by typical social practices, and refuses to be pinned to any one person (with rare exceptions). But for humors sake, we'll call her a geek. 😂
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5.

Note: Yahtzee 🎲

Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Okay let's see how this work "

" Uh well, I guess I was one of those differs kids back then. "
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8.
Amber Díaz (played anonymously)

Quote:
3.) The Emo wears dark clothing, piercings, and it's not a phase!

"Yeah, I look good in anything, but black really suits me. I also have a pierced bellybutton, ears, and am getting my nose pierced so I can wear a diamond stud!"
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 3.
Ciel (played anonymously)

Hm?

Edit:
"Well, that's certainly rude." He murmured, "Though... While I do not have a basement dedicated to this role's actions..."

He then got a..devilish smirk on his face, "My butler would do anything to protect me from any harm."
What...what did that mean?
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 10.
Barrah Kiatar (played anonymously)

*Rolls the Dice*
Barrah Kiatar (played anonymously)

*Tries Again*

39 buried, none found
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 10.
Lexi (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Pre-roll
"Ooh, this looks fun!"

Post-roll: The Loner; acts and thinks they're way too cool for cliques.
She giggles at the thought.
"Oh of course not! I'd like to think I'm a pretty sociable person. I can barely stand being alone half the time!"
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6.
Alan Ridgewood (played anonymously)

"Seems like a fun game!" He rolled the dice happily.

{3}

Looking down at the dice, the singer chuckled and a light blush dusted his cheeks. "Well I didn't need to get called out that hard. But I suppose the dice know what they're talking about." Alan shrugged and went about his day, reminiscing on his younger years for longer than he'd like to admit.
Henry (played anonymously)

"Hm.. Let's see here, shall we?"

EDIT:
3.) The Emo wears dark clothing, piercings, and it's not a phase!

"Oh! Well then!" He laughed warmly. "Not really how I was back in High School, but interesting take."

Note: 🏫 OC High School Clique Roles 🤓

Yuki (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

So the number corresponds to the Stoner; not much to say here other than that it's not accurate for Yuki.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 7.
Azrael (played by MerlinTheRedPanda)

“Let’s see. . .”

The archangel rolled the dice and the number was. . .

Unable to be found as the dice rolled off the table and was eaten by a rat.

The Drifter

NP1.jpg

Very Accurate. Perhaps inadvertently as a result of the byzantine-roman inspirations behind his character arcs, part of Marcus's personality is a pragmatic, pertinent and machiavellian approach to politic, diplomacy and court relations. Deception and Division are well-established axioms in the stratagem of war across countless wars and historical topics and Marcus's alliance beyond his "pack" are often precarious and ingeniously crafted to serve a purpose, not even those of his own supposed faction or united by mutual cause are spared of these broad arching schema that the wolf uses to coordinate his hunts.

Marcus has perhaps gained a reputation for a tendency towards being rather aloof, impulsive and prone to outbursts of blind ambition and pride, but whether that holds truth or in itself is a carefully manipulated tactic for his opponents both obvious and hidden to view him as very much a foolish soldier bent on a sense of glory remains to be seen. Marcus places a greater emphasis on the goals he wishes to achieve rather than blind loyalties or dogmatic adherence, the imperials regarded this as something of a trait of the Cornaethian bloodlines as his people were known as soldiers and mercenaries foremost.

As such, Marcus does not distinguish between civilized or uncivilized, imperial or barbarian, settled or nomad, commoner or noble - the ends justify the means as far as he is concerned and fundamentally Marcus is concerned with his own quarry, his own hunt and what he seeks to gain from an alliance or association. He is often well known for pitting adversary against adversary to keep them preoccupied, for example, he coordinated the Rhavenians to attack the Sorhavn League, a protectorate of the Talgard Confederacy, inadvertently drawing those two into conflict, ensuring neither became a problem for Cornaeth, but equally hiring out legion mercenaries to both sides. A bitter and necessary evil of the times, but The Wolf realizes it takes more than just the valor of soldiers and the strength of steel to achieve supremacy in Tyranoth, old imperial habits die hard.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8.
(accidental post)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 🏫 OC High School Clique Roles 🤓

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus