Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 🏫 OC High School Clique Roles 🤓

Emily, eyes on the dice, tosses it from her palms and awaits with a jittery feeling in her stomach.

2.) The Jock runs with a pack who live for athletics and sports

"Oh, oh!" Her smile only widens. "I used to be a cheerleader, before I dropped out! Does that count? I'm sure that counts."
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 2.
:P
"I'm being forced in here by Felix," Zora sighed. "If I get seven, he'll laugh his head right off." She smiled at herself, quickly taking a photo of the roll. "Hey, it's not seven ! Oh, it's... okay, I'm not gonna complain, I'm not gonna complain."
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 10.
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Don't you lecture me with your 30$ haircut!"

(i forgor dice roll :skull:)
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

(uhh)
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5.

Note: since i forgor

Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

hmmm...

"No....I disagree....but then looking at this group of school attendees then I might very well be considered normal..." She scrunches her nose up as she looks around.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9.
Helianthus only rolls the dice, their eyes watching it dance from their palm and onto the floor like a predator watches its prey.

1.) The Prep butterflies through with high status and parties.

Their focus swivels to the strangers around them. A smile paints their expression. They seem to agree with the dice's fortune.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 1.
Mindi Akers (played anonymously)

Quote:
4.) The Nerd knows it all and devotes their brain to SCIENCE.

"Hah! Not! D:My brain might be donated to science to see what makes me tick, that is it. Those nerdy science guys are kinda cute though."
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4.
Claire Danvers (played by SoulHeart57)

Claire shrugs. "I guess I'll see what I get..."

Edit: Claire frowns. "Is this some sorta joke? it has to be right, just because I'm part god or something?"
"Well, I've never been to school before, so this sounds fun! What's it gonna be?"

"Huh. I don't really know EVERYTHING... but that's pretty cool! I guess?"
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"As the song goes... ♫~Rollin', rollin', rollin'~♫..."

"A jock, huh!? Am I finally being recognised as the super cool, super tough being I rightfully am!? Yes! Yes! Mwahahahaha!" Elliot wipes a tear from their eye. "It's so... beautiful."
Nemo (played by Raider-jack29)

well. let's do this then

...yeah that's fair
"Why, it appears that Lady Luck's beloved bosom jewels of dice are quite on the nose today, hm? Now, please, spare me your blissfully ignorant looks of disdain at this suggestion of my.. ah, lacking sense of loyalty- if only you knew the boons of looking out for oneself in a world like this, ah, then you would certainly understand that aspiring to live hooked on the same cocktail each day is a life poorly lived."
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8.
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"A dice game, huh? Sure I'll play. It's just a bit of fun, right?"

"Hehe... haha.... HAHAHAHAHA!" Xá burst out laughing. "Yes! I mean... minus the secret basement part, but I thinking 'weirdo' suits me down to a T. Why is it 'T', anyway? Well regardless, everyone is always calling me weird, so this one is perfect!"
Kys'Jarok (played by Riik)

"Seeing as my platonic life partner has had a go at this, I might give it a try..."

"I am not quite sure I agree with being a loner. I value quiet meditation and the occasional period of solitude, but too much of my life is invested into guiding others; and then of course there is my relationship with Xá, which I would certainly not trade away. And in no way do I believe I can be considered 'cool'. I've been told that despite my size and ageless androgyny, I radiate an aura of 'old person energy'. Comes with the territory of being a spiritualistic being over 200 years old, I suppose. That being said, I do not think any of the possible results really suit me... unless one considers me weird, appearance not withstanding - or so I am told, as I have no way of actually looking at myself, what with being blind."
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6.
Adael (played by Claine)

The normal??? This man??

Before losing his eye Adael was able to pretty much pass as a human. And I have described his appearance as 'generic white guy' in the past. So it's quite possible that a high-school aged Adael could pass as being a normal human.

But I think personality-wise, he's always been a little weird. >_> And probably very easy to rile up in religious studies.
Ambrose (played by ogle)

Well, Ambrose has no idea what high school is, so I'll be reacting for him. xD /rolls

--

Okay, yup, that's fair. And also...too meta...seeing as he's a DnD character...sort of...technically. o.e I can totally see him being into really inaccessible CRPGs and weird tabletop systems, hahaha. He'd also be the most horrendously cruel DM...probably better suited to Call of Cthulhu than DnD. :3

Oh, god, he'd also be the kind of DM to require character voices, and he'd probably wear a fancy robe to all his sessions. Geek definitely works.
Paragon (played anonymously)

Let's see what I get

Edited to add: Noooo! <.< *LOL* >.>
Callum Giles (played by Zenaida)

Let's do Callum for this one...

"'The Normal?' Well, I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to be flattered or offended. I like to think I'm interesting," he said with a rare, dry smile.
Alan Ridgewood (played anonymously)

Let's give this a go

Edit: I can't exactly argue on this one
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 🏫 OC High School Clique Roles 🤓

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus