Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to Site, Long term RPer

Hail those of RPR!

I'm not going to launch into a thousand reasons why you should roleplay with me, because who the ***** has time for that?

I like sci-fi and fantasy RPs probably anything in between is good to, though I enjoy one of the two extremes more so.

My characters are... somewhat flexible. I LOVE my dragons, and Like my mecha. Cant hate me for eather, cause I play them well (in my opinion)

I have ONE character on RpR as of now, and pending on reactions, I may add more... or I might just leave the site all togeather.

THANKS FOR TAKEING THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW SOMEWHAT ABOUT ME!

Have a great time, and Good tales ahead to all!

(EDIT: I have added a few more characters that are bled over from another text based Role play site that I am on board with)
Welcome to RPR! :)
Benotto Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :)
thank you ^-^
Welcome to RPR ^_^
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having fun here :) Everyone is super friendly as I'm sure you've already seen so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! :) Dragons are of course extremely cool and very welcome around these parts. How are you finding things so far? :)
Benotto Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome welcome! :) Dragons are of course extremely cool and very welcome around these parts. How are you finding things so far? :)

A little too slow for my taste in all honesty...
Kim Site Admin

I can see where you're coming from. A lot of the most active members seem to have squirreled themselves away into private groups these days!
...did somebuddy say DRAGONS?

Hello there! *waves* Don't mind me, I'm just the resident copper dragon toddling through. Here, have a cookie! *flings one at* They magically change to whatever your favorite kind is (I broke the oven making continuous batches)!

And Mechas? We got mechas. ... I got a mecha-- well, do Golurks count? Golurks count. They're ghost mechas. Mechas are awesome. Ahem, but yes, welcome to the site, Benotto! :3
Oh my goodness--you have a mecha! Welcome to RPR, it can be a little slow to start--but starting an RP will help get you rolling.

...if you're looking for another Mecha or someone to pilot it, I would love to join in. My love of "Zoids" is returning tenfold now. XD

PM me if you're interested. :)
Benotto Topic Starter

Sudden flood of posts is sudden o_o

First let me clarify... Mecha is used generically. Calion, and The Abbadonis are Bio mechanoids. independent living beings. They are mechanical in nature, but have a mind of their own.

My dragon(s) (and there will be more added as I get more comfortable with this site) are my personifications of myself. As I cannot draw on a computer with a turd, I am using art that is not my own. This is made clear in each and every one of my profiles. I have taken artist names down, and will respect their art as theirs alone.

This all being said:

If you think you would like to start an spontaneous RP, weather in a forum or in the messages. I will respond as I see reasonable. I do not turn away from any form of story, just let me know which character you want me to play as, and I will take on that role upon my earliest convenience.

Thanks Kim for a very laid back place where no one is rushed into anything, and we are free to be who, or what ever we want to be, how we want to be. You have created a unique place for people to "be themselves" as they want to be seen. I believe I speak for everyone when I say, THANK YOU!
Kim Site Admin

Awww, thanks Benotto! That is very touching. <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to Site, Long term RPer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus