Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello world!

Welcome
Welcome to RPR,
🎊Tief!🎊
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to the site, I'm new too o3o
TieflingEnthusiast Topic Starter

Akizu wrote:
Welcome to the site, I'm new too o3o

Hey, welcome to the site yourself then! lol Its nice to see how fast the community grows and welcomes more in after only a couple days on here myself.
Hey. Ive never done online table top before any advice for a noob?
Take your time and go with the flow! Lol

SlimTheWierdo wrote:
Hey. Ive never done online table top before any advice for a noob?

Can I send you a PM? Easier to provide links and explanations there than cluttering up this dusty forum post lol.
Weclome to RPR.
"Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams. Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before. Softly, deftly, 'writing' with possess you. Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you. Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind, in this darkness that you know you cannot fight... - The Phantom of the Opera
181c5369b1abfa46ee43e82d6d32875f.gif
Hello Tief and welcome to RPR! :)

Gandrell de Lioncourt wrote:
Weclome to RPR.
"Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams. Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before. Softly, deftly, 'writing' with possess you. Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you. Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind, in this darkness that you know you cannot fight... - The Phantom of the Opera
181c5369b1abfa46ee43e82d6d32875f.gif

Ahh I love Phantom of the Opera! Nice touch :)

Falyn wrote:
Hello Tief and welcome to RPR! :)

Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello world!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus