Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The treehouse ((anyone welcome))

Lee hoon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ) Topic Starter

"no thanks"
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Alright" he went back to reading his Bible
Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

Rykle Morbius was sitting under a tree drawing in her sketch book and thought to herself Wheldon will love this drawing and then saw a tree house
Butter (played by Reithesniper)

Butter walked through the woods, mostly drawn by the smell of a sandwich Smells good, I'm sure the farmer won't mind if I head off just a little, right? she'd think, as she began to near the tree house, a cow bell tied around her back (like a belt) rang with each step

His ears perked hearing the bell. He turned his head in the direction of the sound. "But I don't have a fever......"

The Marine couldn't help himself. The joke slipped out.
Ella looked at him and laughed slightly, she shouldn't be laughing but she did anyway. She looked to Lee she could tell something was wrong but he wouldn't tell her what

He climbed down from the treehouse, walking off with his head held down low
Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

The woman looked startled, snapping out of her daze. "I'm sorry. I try not to sound so insensitive all the time, but I forget that when meeting new people," she said. "I'm Ashley, Ashley Windsor." She held out her hand.

"Adrian" he shook her hand down ND looked at Lee "kid, where are you running off to?"
Butter (played by Reithesniper)

She'd finally be able to see the tree house, yet her attention switched to the child, call it motherly instinct I guess "Oh!" She'd follow him, hands infront of her "Small human where are you going, what are you doing in the woods?"
((A new player has arrived but is there room for more?))

Astrobeans wrote:
((A new player has arrived but is there room for more?))

((of course))
Robin (played by Jaws)

Robin was gliding around until she was approaching a flock of birds. Trying to dodge them, she instead crash lands into a bunch of bushes which broke her fall.

He got startled by the sound of the bush
Ella looked at Adrain she got up following Lee. "Whoa nothing to be scared of Lee." Ella helped Robin up.
Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

Ashley looked up. "Such a coincidence that we're all here at the same time." She walked over to help Robin.
Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

Rykle closed her sketch book and walked over to the tree house
Robin (played by Jaws)

She let out a groan then saw Ashley. Her ears perked up as she searched around then sighed in relief, seeing that none of her arrows had snapped in half.

he climbed back into said treehouse, closing the door behind him and locking it

The Marine went back to reading after taking a bite of his sandwich.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The treehouse ((anyone welcome))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus