Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » How Would Your Chara React... V2! (IC)

Iryla - The Midwife Mage (played by randomentity777)

"Let's take a look."

EDIT: "Ma'am, I highly advise against participating in active combat in your current state. I will handle this."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
"Round five, maybe six?"

9 - Being observed/stalked by an alien species (or just a really determined human)

"Not this shit again...We've been over this. I'm not in a good mood. This is your one and only chance to leave. Or do you wanna fuck around and find out? The choice is yours. Either way, I'm done playin'..."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.
"Please tell me today's the day..."

5 - Caught doing something they shouldn't be

"First off...I can explain. Second...My water just broke.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
"New Round, here we go!"

18 - Getting something that they've worked really hard for

"Oh, finally. This is the big payday I've been needing. Now I can pay rent and finish the nursery!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
"Huh? It's my turn?"

EDIT: Fumizuki curls up into a ball, shuddering and whimpering slightly. Poor thing
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

((Because otherwise I'll just be grumbling about having to work today... Lets see what the dice gives me instead.))
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.

Note: Power of Positive Thinking

Dice powers, go!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.
"Another one."

12. Thinking they're about to die (and then finding out they aren't)

"Who knew growing human beings would be so painful and exhausting!? Labor sucks and my make-up is all ruined. So much for looking pretty before delivery...seriously though, screw this pain!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

This seems to be an interesting idea.

6#)

" Okay you got 20 seconds to explain yourself before I report to government officials. It better not be a stupid reason too. "
"Looks like my Sister went through the ringer a few times. My turn!"

15. Realising they have a biological kid/family member that they didn't know about - feel free to reroll/switch if it isn't a likely thing

"I'm pretty sure the two buns I have in the oven are mine...but if we're talking about extended family, I'd be pretty shocked. And there'll likely be an awkward first impression. Like... 'Hi, I'm your long-lost relative. By the way, I'm about to pop and I'm expecting twins."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15.
"Oh, what game is this? Can I play?"

9. Being observed/stalked by an alien species (or just a really determined human)

"If you don't leave me alone, it's gonna be a guitar to the face, pal."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.
"Home away from home, where do you lead me today?"

19. Losing something that they've worked really hard for

"THIS ISN'T FAIR! What did I do to warrant this!?"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Hm?" The boy raised a brow before rattling and rolling the dice, before letting it slide off his hand and dance across the table.

EDIT
Quote:
Getting the best news of their life

Ciel couldn't believe it, it was almost so exciting it sent him into a panic. His sells at the factory had been boosted after a smart decision he made for the company. Ciel barely even touched his breakfast, talking to the servants about it. Even though Sebastian kept pushing him to eat his breakfast before it got cold. It wasn't the best best news in his life, but it certainly was good enough for the earl who didn't get good news often.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.
Ciel (played anonymously)

"That was interesting..." He picked up the dice again, he looked at it, and decided to do it once more, the click clack of the dice hitting the wooden table, rattling the spoon that was in his nearby teacup on his desk.

EDIT
Quote:
Getting something that they've worked really hard for

TW: Implied Trauma, Implied Soon-to-be-Death
He had gotten his revenge at last, on those who hurt him and caused him so much pain... But at what cost? Though Ciel was happy he had succeeded in his vengeance, the reason he was able to crawl his way up to this point...was because he made a deal with a demon.

Ciel's emotions mixed, but in a water and oil fighting away from each other type of way.
It made him feel weak and almost afraid.

His side was fulfilled, now it was his side to be fulfilled.
A meal he wished for, the demon did, a soul.

His time was coming to an end.
Death was on his doorstep.

And good god...
He wasn't ready yet.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
Finny (played anonymously)

Finny noticed the dice slide off of Ciel's desk once the young master had gotten bored with it and continued his reading, so he picked it up, shook it and threw it, his eyes wide and curious.

EDIT
Quote:
Having somebody come up in the street and just throw hands, insult your chara and start a fight

Finny didn't know what was going on, what had he done to this angry person calling him such mean names? He wanted to cry, but at the same time, if this person was throwing hands and trying to fight, he had to defend himself.

Good thing he had super strength.

Finny grabbed the person and lifted them up over his head, a sight that was almost quite comical because of Finny's stature, and then Finny threw the person over one of the marketplace stalls, breaking a few crates and even a window.. Finny shrunk at the sound, then ran off. The young master wouldn't be too happy to hear about this, especially since all he came here to the market for was just a few apples for a pie Sebastian was baking for the earl.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Will edit after rolling
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
Tom (played by LeftScout)

Rolling...

EDIT:

6. Catching someone else doing something they shouldn't be.

I would go talk to them or turn them in if it was a crime.
--
Tyranoth wrote:
--
"Well, what's the worst that could happen?" A simple rolling of the dice, and....

EDIT

"Ahaha! This is already my life, anyway!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » How Would Your Chara React... V2! (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus