Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Amara Kell exited the entrance of the blue room, as she had found the green one more interesting " I see, I hope he does well!" She'd smile as she'd quickly brush past Noros "Excuse me"
Aunn approached Amara. "Hey," she said confidently. "I noticed that you and I have some... similarities."
Noros (played by Jaws)

Noros stepped out of the way when Amara said excuse me. He then also entered the room and went straight to the desert biome with the feeling of familiarity.

"Perhaps.." She'd suddenly change forms, becoming sort of a clone of Aunn "Now we share many" she'd joke
Aunn laughed. "It's freaky when it's done to you!" she said. "Now I know how other people feel."
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro walks in, looking around. “When I agreed to this contract… I didn’t realize… I have no idea what this is….”
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki covered his eyes with his hands, attempting to try and fall asleep.
Then he pulled his blankets over his ears because there was a lot of people talking...

He still couldn't sleep.

Kotaro sighs. “This will be a drag…”
G.H.O.S.T family (played by SillySpider) Topic Starter

Ghost walks back from the red room with a bowl of warm soup for Kazehiki. He notices a new face in the main room, well he can smell them. The white fox wasn't sure if the guy was from the group earlier. But, either way, " hey, foods that way mate, in the red door, and if you need rest, you'll find your room somewhere among the hallway through that Orange door".
A quick briefing before he walked to the orange door to enter the long hall.
Tail swishing behind him. He made his way to Kazehiki's room and entered, setting the bowl of soup on a smell table beside the bed.
"Still can't sleep huh?" Asked Ghost. His tail slumped, "I got you soup for your cold. Uh ... Do you want to eat it a little later." Ghost was trying his best to help the sick child. Leaning a little closer. "Would my tail help at all?"

Kazehiki looked at Ghost with his tired eyes and nodded at both questions. Kazehiki began reaching for Ghost's tail, sniffling...

(.. robots have scents too? Weirrrrdddddddd)

He stares at the wolf that just talked. “Well… not the strangest thing I’ve seen, i suppose…”

(( I guess they could, gaming devices have smells. :) ))

Kazehiki wrote:
(( I guess they could, gaming devices have smells. :) ))

((What consoles are you using?))

(( Any device with a fan to blow out heat to keep the device cool. Nintendo Switch is the first one that comes in mind. :) ))

((Fair point… but why are you sniffing your Switch? I have one, and i never notice much of a smell coz i don’t go sniffing my switch like “sugar”.))
G.H.O.S.T family (played by SillySpider) Topic Starter

Ghost smirked "okay" he sat on the bed and placed his tail in a way Kazehiki could hold it. He let his large white tail partially wrap the child up.
Ghost thought on how he helped his little sister during times of nightmares. So he took a deep breath and breathed, allowing his senses to really focus and let his tail start to glow faintly again. Blue neon hues pulsing through it and him. The soft fur fluffing out more.

Tilting his head, his large ears flopping a bit. He wondered if it had helped any of at all.

(( When I am doing something right quick , I sometimes keep the Switch close to my chest and I can smell it that way. :)
I can also smell it from other consoles when working on them trying to fix the cables. ))

Kazehiki held at the tail and wrapped his arms around it, closing his eyes and smiling as it faintly glowed.

(Fair enough)

Kotaro finds a chair and sits down, gazing at his hand as he shifts it from metal to his human appearance.

Aunn Tallspine wrote:
Aunn laughed. "It's freaky when it's done to you!" she said. "Now I know how other people feel."

" I havent seen it much but yes I assume it does feel a lil weird-"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus