Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Kell shrugged " Im as lost as you are.." She'd say a her form changed only slightly as her hairstyle changed
Nadia (played by Reaper13)

Nadia stood up and then looked around some more

Amara looks at her hands as her form changes, from a chromatic slime, to a black cat
Nadia (played by Reaper13)

Nadia watches Amra curiously
Noros (played by Jaws)

Noros appeared in the room out of nowhere, levitating. Opening up his eyes, he was in shock then fell to the ground, landing on his butt. "Oof.....where am I?", Noros said as he looked around.

Amara would've licked her paw then transforming back to her normal form to do her best explantion "It seems were outside of our realities in a sense, from my understanding nobody is from around here" she'd say
Noros (played by Jaws)

His body tensed up when he heard Amara's voice. Hearing her explanation, Noros then looked at Amara with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Its not a normal place, designed like a waiting room
Noros (played by Jaws)

"I can see that", Noros spoke then look around the room. "What I am confused is how I got here", he spoke again then stood up and dusted himself off.

She shrugs "I dont think I can answer that, I remember trying to take a nap and suddenly Im here.." She'd say as she'd sit on the ground
Aunn stood up, looking a little confused. "Huh," she said. "That's weird." She looked around, looking at the various people here.
Skip (played by starwolf)

“Are we all lost here…?” *skip said in a sort of whispering tone as if he was scared to wake something up*
Noros (played by Jaws)

Aunn Tallspine wrote:
Aunn stood up, looking a little confused. "Huh," she said. "That's weird." She looked around, looking at the various people here.

"Welcome to this strange place, newcomer", Noros greeted Aunn. "Lost? That is a possibility", he turned to look at Skip then the doors caught his attention.
Skip (played by starwolf)

*he shrugged before hugging his oversized bunny plush again and hiding his face in it*
G.H.O.S.T family (played by SillySpider) Topic Starter

Ghost ears twitched, sniffing he woke from his sleep. Red eyes scanning the child's room again. Seeing nothing, but he heard many voices.
Ghost glanced at the child, seeing if they were still resting before quietly getting up and walking out of their room.
Gently he shut their door before following the sounds and heading for the orange door.
Opening it, his red eyes peaked out to see allot more people now.

"Hmm". He thought, then opening the door all the way. "Seems most of you just arrived". He greeted them. "Don't ask why your here, been trying to find that out since I woke up too, but through this Orange door is all your rooms you'll need for rest, and through that red door is a dining room of food ... If your hungry".

Ghost figured he might as well inform them of the important bits before anyone starts thinking their trapped to starv here and create a riot.
Noros (played by Jaws)

"Orange for rest and red for food", Noros muttered to himself after Ghost explained. "Thank you for the information", he said as he smiled.
SillySpider Topic Starter

Just wanna welcome all the new comers.

"I dont need to eat but rest is important" she'd stand, likely as she'd peak around the other doors, as he said the red door had a dining room "Hm.." Walking over to the blue door she'd discover the pool " If I may ask, does this clean itself or something??" She'd ask
Noros (played by Jaws)

He walked over to the green door and opened the door. Noros saw a garden, but not just any ordinary garden. This one had separate biomes for every plant and animal. He could have sworn that he seen a roadrunner roaming past.
G.H.O.S.T family (played by SillySpider) Topic Starter

Ghost nodded to Noros for the thanks. His ears parked up, hearing the ask about the pool.
He shrugged, "I honestly don't know, but I'll guess yes. Whatever here is, is pretty keen on keeping things as if never effected so ...". Ghost shrugged. "I'm Ghost, I woke up here with a child named Kazehiki, we were the first, but have seen no one accept more confused people since. And, some have even disappeared the same as they arrived.

As far as I know ... There's no way out that we've found."
Ghost large white ears flatted, "Kazehiki is sick, so I'm going to get them soup, feel free to look and explore, find anything that could help figure out what's going on".
Ghost went to the red, opening it and heading inside, the smell of freshly made food of all sorts filled the waiting room.

As Ghost went looking for some hot broth soup for Kazehiki.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus