Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Guess That Character

This is my first game attempt so hope it's fun! egg.png

Here's how to play!
1. Pick one of your Characters
2. Describe them vaguely in anyway you see fits them.
3. Let the person bellow reply with their guess!
4. If they guessed correctly you can reply (( 🟢 )), it they guessed wrong though put a (( 🔴 )).

The person Replying with their Guess
Should not only guess the vaguely described character above, but should also follow up with their own vague description of one of their characters for the next person!

Keep all side comments in, [[ ]] or (( )), if you are not guessing or playing.

I'll start

This character likes to laugh allot, eat allot, and travel constantly, they are always being asked to help others because of their brave appearance.

which character of mine is this?
Did a lot of snooping around, but as it stands now I'm convinced that you're talking about Green Knight Gale. While I didn't see much extensive personality descriptions on his profile, the whole knight persona did seem to line up with a 'brave appearance', and the cooking could refer to that 'eating a lot' thing you mentioned. Anyway, am I right? How'd I do, hehe?

Here's the vague description of my own: This character has a temper, an eye for tech (perhaps literally?) and is an outsider compared to the other people inhabiting the area they're in.
SillySpider Topic Starter

((GarnaalProductions

🟢 , Good work! ))

@GarnaalProductions

Gonna guess Blake Cameron, hope I got it right!

I'm going again with another Vague description: This character is very flexible both in shape and color.
My guess? The Wild Mimic Slime! I mean, it's got mimic in the name, after all... XD

Okay, my turn!

This character is extremely friendly, yet at the same time they're notorious for putting other people's lives in danger.

Who are they?

GingerHades wrote:
My guess? The Wild Mimic Slime! I mean, it's got mimic in the name, after all... XD

Okay, my turn!

This character is extremely friendly, yet at the same time they're notorious for putting other people's lives in danger.

Who are they?
I'm going to guess, Ginger?

Gonna go again!
This character knows the streets well, prides themselves on their accomplishments even if they aren't so righteous to others. Valuing family over everything!

Who could this be?
SillySpider wrote:
I'm going to guess, Ginger?

((🔴

A VERY good guess! Though Ginger is definitely dangerous, she actually tries to avoid putting people's lives at risk! If anything, she's more notorious for NOT being threatening/bloodthirsty enough (as a demon should be). :)

The correct answer was Patches!))
Quote:
Gonna go again!
This character knows the streets well, prides themselves on their accomplishments even if they aren't so righteous to others. Valuing family over everything!

Who could this be?

Hmmmm.....I'm thinking this is G.H.O.S.T.

The chatacter is all about revenge. His family (pack) was killed by a vigilante group and now he wants to put them all in wooden boxes. Friends with pirates.
I think it's Bandit Axelrad. I couldnt read all the profile because my pos phone doesn't load text for some reason.

He's a giant amongst all, a destroyer of armies. However, he is fairly peaceful despite being considered one of the most dangerous goes you can run into. Tattoos head to toe with a sword the size of a table, none can stand before him.
((
SillySpider wrote:
@GarnaalProductions

Gonna guess Blake Cameron, hope I got it right!

I'm going again with another Vague description: This character is very flexible both in shape and color.

🟢 AYO SORRY, totally forgot to reply! But you're right, aye! ))
Claine Moderator

KingDragon wrote:
I think it's Bandit Axelrad. I couldnt read all the profile because my pos phone doesn't load text for some reason.

He's a giant amongst all, a destroyer of armies. However, he is fairly peaceful despite being considered one of the most dangerous goes you can run into. Tattoos head to toe with a sword the size of a table, none can stand before him.

I bet you mean Turvold!

This character is deceptive. They're charismatic, famous, seem to have a way with words that influence the people around them. But perhaps that's just because of the dark magic they wield - their every word is tainted with a dark and cunning influence.
KingDragon wrote:

Correct answer was Rowdy Stevenson

Claine wrote:
I bet you mean Turvold!

This character is deceptive. They're charismatic, famous, seem to have a way with words that influence the people around them. But perhaps that's just because of the dark magic they wield - their every word is tainted with a dark and cunning influence.

I'm going to guess its Jacob, I hope Im right you have allot of character ;u ;

I'm Going to go again!
This character has black hair, they're and a bright eye color, and they can be allot of trouble!
Hmmm, Tyler Hellburn? <_<

My character is blonde and snarky and loves their friends.
Who are they?
Gaynor?

- - -

My character is an edgy skeleton who has two adopted brothers.
(( 🟢 Ding-ding! Yep, you guessed it! ))
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

hope it's okay if i use this multi-character profile since im a shy anon guy lmao
is it Nightmare Sans? you have a lot of skeletons lol

my character isn't human, wears gloves and has dark hair.
[ 🔴 It was Error, nice try though! /gen ]
Claine Moderator

((
SillySpider wrote:
Claine wrote:
I bet you mean Turvold!

I'm going to guess its Jacob, I hope Im right you have allot of character ;u ;

I'm Going to go again!
This character has black hair, they're and a bright eye color, and they can be allot of trouble!

🔴 Sorry! It was Tsukiko! Don't worry, I picked a fairly difficult character!))
The Kuroshit Corner wrote:
my character isn't human, wears gloves and has dark hair.

Hmmmm, would it be Sebastian, by any chance? :O

This character lives out in the woods and is a kind-hearted soul, but enjoys causing mischief every now and again.
Who are they?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Guess That Character

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus