Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Please add a breeding/fusion mechanic to pet rocks

Make it work like Monster Rancher where you can combine 2 rocks together and make a new one with the potential to have the stats of both, but you lose both rocks in the process.

That way it doesn't negate the point of buying more. (And probably encourages it, honestly, haha.)
Kim Site Admin

Okay now that April Fools is over, I can ask: was this a serious suggestion? XD
Aardbei Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Okay now that April Fools is over, I can ask: was this a serious suggestion? XD

I mean halfway yes because I love pet simulators but also the thought of rubbing two rocks together to make baby is hilarious to me.
I would never want to breed them because I'd be sad to lose them LOL.

But could we maybe get hats for them? :3
Hey there friends :D
I have to admit I absolutely LOVE the pets so much already, and I'd definitely be up for any additions to that mini-game!
So I thought I'd drop by in there and also leave another suggestion:
When people have their rock / walrus / phoenix on display, I'd love the name people gave them to be possible to display as well :3
Thank you Kim for making this sweet thing which is a lot more than an awesome April joke, I'm totally in love with the rocks :D
Greetings everyone!
I'm just gonna mention that I still have old EW critters that I don't think are supposed to ever be used for crafting again. >.>

fish-red-image.png fish-blue-image.png fish-puff-image.png
super-scarab-image.png super-slug-image.png lapis-lazuli-image.png

...the last is even another rock! :D

Pls lemme have pet slug. o.o
Aardbei Topic Starter

Zelphyr wrote:
I'm just gonna mention that I still have old EW critters that I don't think are supposed to ever be used for crafting again. >.>

fish-red-image.png fish-blue-image.png fish-puff-image.png
super-scarab-image.png super-slug-image.png lapis-lazuli-image.png

...the last is even another rock! :D

Pls lemme have pet slug. o.o

I'd be willing to open trade negotiations for a puffer fish/snail >.>;
Sin-fonie wrote:
Hey there friends :D
I have to admit I absolutely LOVE the pets so much already, and I'd definitely be up for any additions to that mini-game!
So I thought I'd drop by in there and also leave another suggestion:
When people have their rock / walrus / phoenix on display, I'd love the name people gave them to be possible to display as well :3
Thank you Kim for making this sweet thing which is a lot more than an awesome April joke, I'm totally in love with the rocks :D
Greetings everyone!

That would be great! I'd love to display my guys and have people see more than just the kind they are.
Kim Site Admin

CelestinaGrey wrote:
could we maybe get hats for them? :3
This made me absolutely cackle XD
Sin-fonie wrote:
When people have their rock / walrus / phoenix on display, I'd love the name people gave them to be possible to display as well :3
This is for sure on my list, but I don't think I will have a lot of brain cycles available for too much more to do with pet rocks until after Epic Week.
Zelphyr wrote:
that I don't think are supposed to ever be used for crafting again. >.>

Gif which reads Are we sure about that?
Kim wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:
could we maybe get hats for them? :3
This made me absolutely cackle XD

They deserve to accessorize!! :D
XD
God, anyone remember the Pufferfish day? That’d be super cute to get my Quillton as a pet.
Kim Site Admin

Folklore wrote:
God, anyone remember the Pufferfish day? That’d be super cute to get my Quillton as a pet.

I sure do. That was one of my favorite random things the community did. :D

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Please add a breeding/fusion mechanic to pet rocks

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus