Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character Music Prompts

Lets see where this takes us (WIP)
1. A song that describes your character in general, or their outlook on life.

Marcus was first and foremost, A Valradic Legionary he had a great love for the Empire and all that it accomplish, the mind hearkens to such in an age of strife, I found this best harmonically portrayed the values of the Valradic Empire,

Ambition, Glory and Might

" At the height of it's power, no civilization upon Tyranoth compared or rivalled the Valradic Empire, we came as great conquerors, the legions swept the lands and before long we unified a thousand peoples from sea to sea under one banner as one realm, we found them savage tribes and brought them the gift of knowledge, trade, art and more and we left them as kingdoms unto their own right. We shattered and broke many foes, nations whose names are lost to history, bringing them the banner of the Empire whether by a sword in their belly or a javelin in their backs, the reign of the Empire lasted nearly a thousand years and in that time we left our mark upon history, though the Empire is no more, she will live on in the hearts of people, upon their tongues and within their tales, even the barbarians that inherited these lands pay homage, the lion has fallen let none forget its roar. "
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 1.
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

[8. A song your character would 100% sing in the shower]

While their music taste usually consists of breakcore and DnB music, they're not afraid to dabble in other genres every now and then. Mother Mother especially holds a special place in his heart. One of her favorites by them is Business Man.

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 8.
Martyr Daeva-Lazarus (played anonymously)

2.) A song that fits your character's backstory.

👹

Alright, I might be stretching with this one. This is less about her overall backstory, and more so about her younger years as a degenerate, nymphling imp. She was spunky, rowdy and downright trouble then. Honestly? Very little has changed overall personality-wise; she still has that spry wild streak.

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 2.
Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

Let's see what we get...

Got #7

No explanation needed; every Dragonborn needs a badass battle theme.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 7.
Hekili'akos (played by CrystalDisc)

5. A song that describes an important relationship in your character's life.

My sanctuary, you're holy to me...
Hekili is a warrior of the divine, and his relationship with faith is one of his most important aspects.

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 5.
So, I'm doing this for a Jujutsu Kaisen OC I made for a discord server, I'm in the progress of transferring them here as well (I haven't started xDD)

To anyone interested in the playlist, here it is on Spotify, it's made for his Domain Expansion, which is based on his love for music, so it's filled with songs that I love, and by extension, out of those, ones that I think he'd enjoy. Concert of Infinite Dreams

2 songs could fit this promts, so why not do both, this first song, hailing from the epic soundtrack of Sonic Frontiers is how he himself views at what he has to do to push himself forward, and his duty as a Jujutsu Sorcerer. Break Through it All

The next one however is usually how he feels when seeing either the after effect of a battle with an especially strong curse, or when he remembers all the times he has failed and couldn't save someone, and was forced to accept the civilians death as a sacrifice, collateral damage, for the sake of the rest. Living in a Nightmare. Usually, thats when he reminds himself of the meaning of the first song.

Note: Good Thing I made a playlist because of his Domain Expansion

Alright, Let's see what we got here...

Your text to link here...

This song right here proves Ragna.
rolled 2d6 and got a natural 10.
5 5
Nine (played anonymously)

<_<

:)
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 6.

Note: will edit with answer

11. A song that could describe your character's love life.

No one gets out alive, every day is do or die.
The one thing you leave behind
is how did you love, how did you love?

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 11.
Rhianna Brooks (played anonymously)

_Skylark_ wrote:
1. A song that describes your character in general, or their outlook on life

“A song….. Life in the fast lane sums me up well.”

Note: The number is….

Let's test it... I guess this works: https://youtu.be/zxz5_OlpbUI?si=KcSTenJn1BrYvc1x
rolled 2d2 and got a natural 2.
1 1
11. A song that could describe your character's love life.

Unstoppable, legendary animal.
Digital justice, now you're gonna know us.
Hail to the king and queen of the ruckus...

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 11.
2. A song that fits your character's backstory

Concealed by her mask, the vigilante frowned. "A song?" she repeated, and then gave in a a wry, bemused chuckle. "That'd be more like a soundtrack, my life's been quite... eventful and there's so much packed in a rather short time? Ain't easy to find a song that encompasses all of it, but..." She tapped her index finger against the tip of her mask's muzzle pensively, then reached into one of her pockets and when her hand emerged, a tiny (and rather battered) long-haired Chihuahua animatronic was sitting on it. "What would you say, Nano?"

Without a moment's hesitation, a tune played out of the Chihuahua's tiny body, more like a radio or a MP3 player's recording rather than the actual singing of an artificial voice.

"I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless

'Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless..."

"... huh. Can't say it'd be the first title to cross my mind, but it's a good enough pick, I guess" She tickled the tiny robot-dog's head and hummed along. "Ain't gonna be muzzled, me and you, right?"

Nano snorted his approval and fluffed his fur as Speechless continued to play.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 2.
Azura'ellys (played by CrystalDisc)

12. A song that you like that your character would dislike.

I just don't think she'd "get" it, y'know?

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 12.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character Music Prompts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus