Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character Music Prompts

Fandom Characters (played anonymously)

POSTING WITH ASH CRIMSON

shakey shakey the dice dice

EDIT:
10. A song that would describe how a stranger may see your character

I have never watched this movie before, but the lyrics... It suits Ash Crimson, especially what happened at the end of KOF XIII.

Explanation under the collapse
Quote:
Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin-
Ash is constantly seen with that snarky little grin on his face.
Quote:
Grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand
Referring to Saiki, his ancestor.
Quote:
When he calls your name
Refers to Ash calling everyone by petnames (ex. Betty, Ozzy, etc...)
Quote:
It all fades to black
When Ash turns into his Dark Form due to Saiki possessing him
Quote:
Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read!
References to Saiki, his ancestor.
Quote:
He told me that the life of my dreams would be promised, and someday be mine
The promise he made to his friends/teammates.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 10.
1. A song that describes your character in general, or their outlook on life.

How do you justify? I’m mystified by the ways of your heart.
With a million lies, the truth will rise to tear you apart…

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 1.
A song that would fit my character at her best.....

Sparrow is an absolute ball of sunshine, but I’d have to say this song pretty much describes her at all times, really.

Ordinary Day- Great Big Sea
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 3.
3. A song that would fit them at their best

I imagine he sings this song when he's feeling sad, to cheer himself up. :) Or to someone else sad. :)
Nagisa (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

2. A song that fits your character's backstory
So I couldn't think of anything incredibly fitting since this character's backstory needs some work...
But I bring you Turn Your Back by Billy Talent, since it's about caring for the world when most people are busy looking the other way while it gets destroyed.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 2.
Alrighty, giving this a try, let's see what rolls for Cris! :D

Oh, I got it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk37-LpmbII&ab_channel=SuperPingas

"Beautiful and haunting, but cold
Like the blade of a knife
So sharp, so sweet
Nobody knows your heart
All of your sorrow, grief and pain
Locked away in the forest of the night..."
Martyr Daeva-Lazarus (played anonymously)

5.) A song that describes an important relationship in your character's life.

πŸ‘Ή

😳 Oh no, I wasn't prepared.

Okay, I had to stretch a little with this one. Marty bounces around a lot. Important relationships with her are far and few. That said, she's got a lot of connections- all pretty shady and questionable. As the song suggests she's got a lot of friends in low places.

I was going to do a song that highlights the antagonistic relationship she has with her sisters (and fits her aesthetic), but oddly enough, there was nothing on her playlist that suited the annoying sibling vibe that they share. Maybe I'll be able to find one in the future that fits.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 5.

Note: πŸ’ƒ

Gigi Glamour (played anonymously)

Don't mind me, just double dipping.😌

πŸ€–

2.) A song that fits your character's backstory

Ooh, alright! It's a tough choice, but I'm throwing in two: Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend, and Primadonna.

Diamonds, in a way, has some very unfortunate foreshadowing underneath the boppity music. "Men grow cold as girls grow old and we all lose our charms in the end" is a not-so-subtle reference to Gigi's fall from stardom, and how she was quite literally trashed and thrown away once the public was over their honeymoon phase with her. Other than that, the song taps well into her short-lived life of glamor and lifestyle of material luxury.

Primadonna is more literal to Gigi's backstory, in the sense that it outlines everything perfectly. All Gigi ever wanted was to be noticed and worth something to someone. She wanted the attention of the world, and once she rose to that status, she fell soon after. The primadonna life, the rise, and fall.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 2.
Raelynn Roth (played anonymously)

12. A song that you like that your character would dislike. Alternatively, use this one as a wildcard!

The idea of anyone having power over he terrifies her, this song embodies everything she is fighting against in her life, I love it but for Rae this song is just salt in a wound.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 12.
Joseph 'Sab' Nash (played by _Skylark_) Topic Starter

((I'm getting some mojo back! Will likely use my current blorbo for this because ah he's so fun to write today. plus his playlist is currently at uh. Dozens of hours long oopsy))

Lmao I'm cruel. Also lots of Reytons on this playlist... they're a very good band πŸ‘€

I mean, that one's rather self-explanatory, no? If maybe a little mean...

And if we're talking the usual bombastic energy on first sight - probably some some Mindless Self Indulgence would fit best!

Sorry for the links, my phone is being a nightmare and won't let me post videos haha.

Note: I can't stop writing this dumpster fire of a man

4. A song that would fit them at their worst

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 4.
dd
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 6.
6. A song your character would listen to when they're down

https://youtu.be/9RTEXijOECo
6. A song your character would listen to when they're down

Shit by Bo Burnham

The Song

I didn't mean to post three times, my bad.
12. A song that you like that your character would dislike.

Hits a little too close to home
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 12.
Mayday (played anonymously)

There's literally nothing on this character page, but I'm in a funky mood today, and only Mayday has the playlist with the fun techno sounds.

9.) A song that people would be surprised your character likes.

πŸ‘½

I think people are generally surprised Mayday likes music to begin with. Extraterrestrials that are Lab-born are primarily created as tools, and are discouraged from enjoying activities that could otherwise distract them from being used as said tool. Although Mayday has distanced herself from the lab she was created in, and turned in her guns to live a more casual life, others still have the idea that she's supposed to be a cold and calculated weapon. She never was such to begin with- but that is the stigma she has to face.

However, I think people would be tickled to find out she enjoys disco.

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 9.

Note: πŸ›Έ

Zombie -Cranberries
https://youtu.be/RtwuORkRGHw

This about sums it up well.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 1.
Rhys Murdoch (played anonymously)

The last ones didn't hurt, so I'm joining the fun in here as well ^_^

Let's see what the dice says...

Edit:
Number 3 - The song that would fit me at my best it is!

Can I just post my favorite song on general, because of course I'm always at my best?
Just kidding, but I don't think I'm asking for a lot. Maybe I was born too late to live my best life in the 80s, but I'm not striving for a life in the suburbs with family and a garden and all that.
All I'd need is to be independent and well enough to enjoy the little pleasures of life, preferably without having to wonder how to not get shot in the back or if my house gets burned down by the time I return.

Still you're in for a treat if you like classic rock as much as I do.

Martyr Daeva-Lazarus (played anonymously)

9.) A song that people would be surprised your character likes

πŸ‘Ή

Martyr is taken as a punk, because, well, she is, but I don't think many people consider that she likes music outside of the subculture. She generally likes anything upbeat that can be danced to, but she does have a favoritism towards campy or "trashy" pop music from the 90's and early 2000's. Which I think some would find surprising! I can tell you she absolutely jams out to California Gurls with her fellow ghoulies when no one is watching. πŸ’…

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 9.

Note: 🎢

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character Music Prompts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus