Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Owl Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Owl Symbol in Epic Week 2023. Please stay on topic. Remember, these riddles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. Research is not cheating; it is expected!

Click here to visit the location of the Owl Symbol
Hm, I've never watched it but...I think this might be in reference to the TV show "The Owl House"!
It seems to match the logo, so I would think so! I've never seen it myself (heard good things though!) and with some research... maybe a world within a world is a reference to the two realms?
Demon Realm?
Hexside?
Boiling Isles?
Realm?

These are the only things I've found that might work...
But then again,
It says Namesake, or a key trait..
I did a little think on this one.

Owl House definitely came to mind, but I'm not at all familiar with the fandom. Harry Potter was another that I thought of. Owls are prominent symbols and tools of exposition, and a world within a world could refer to the Muggle and magical "worlds".
SmaugtheKitty wrote:
I did a little think on this one.

Owl House definitely came to mind, but I'm not at all familiar with the fandom. Harry Potter was another that I thought of. Owls are prominent symbols and tools of exposition, and a world within a world could refer to the Muggle and magical "worlds".

f909087abd23d4c7943c676faa377001.jpg
But if you look at the Owl House logo and the symbol provided with the riddle, it seems to match.
You're correct. 😂 I was literally just about to make an edit on my original post about that. Definitely must be an Owl House thing then.
Mindscape, Hollow Mind (We see Willow and Belos' mindscapes, and 'Hollow Mind' is one of the episodes in which that happens), time pool, diary, secret room of shortcuts, Bonesborough, in between realm, demon realm, archive house, Hexside School of Magic and Demonics, hexside

...basically throwing all of the locations I can think of offhand at it - if we're not being entirely misled by the owl symbol!
Just tried them all, don't work. :(

Let's see. It says it's also a namesake and a key trait, so maybe it's someone or an object rather than a place/location?
I think you guys are on the path with owl house however I'm no help on this one!
Things tried (and did not work), so no one repeats uncorrect answers <3 Will update as answers are tried.
Quote:
Hunter
Luz
Eda
King
Hexside
Flapjack
Waffles
Waffle
Hollow Mind
Mindscape
Hexside School of Magic and Demonics
Bonesborough
In between realm
Demon realm
Archive house
Demon
Realm
Realms
Witch
Gus
The Owl House
Owl Beast
Hooty
The Collector
Enzo Gabriel
Enzo
Gabriel
Secret room of shortcuts
Diary
Time pool
Ghost
Titain
Titan
Wizarding World
Harry Potter
Belos
Emperor Belos
Emperor
Whittlebane
Caleb
Willow
Titan's Blood
Portal Door
Covens
Dell
Tiny Nose
Tinella Nosa
High's Magic
Tibbles
Hecate
The Good Witch Azura
Azura
Luzura
Wrath
Glyphs
Glyph
Grimwalker
Replica
Watching and Dreaming
Thanks To Them
Witches before Wizards
For The Future
Grand Huntsmen
Bill
Robles
Owl
Sarah-Nicoles Robles
Titan Form
Latinx
Collector
A Lying Witch and Warden
Evelyn
Bye
Disney
Magic
Byeee
Goodbye
Human Realm
Vee
Basilisk
Stringbean
String bean
Lil Rascal
Book
Power
Noceda
Luz Noceda
Family
Friends
Blight
Now Eat This Sucker
Human
Staff
Wooden
Cardinal
Blue Jay
School
Wizards
Wizard
O, Hooty where art thou
Slitherbeast
Purple
Journal
Boil
Shadow
Shadows
Game
Puppet
Puppets
Dana
Raine
Raine Whispers
Clock
House
Archive
Glyph Language
Language
Glyphes
Class
Classroom
TOH
Clone
Mystery
Secret
Secrets
Moon
Sun
Witchcraft
Amity
Understanding Willow
a world within a world
Titan trappers
So!! I might have a slight idea??

A namesake is pretty much being named after or for something.

The key trait has something to do with the name.

A world within a world could be seen as some sort of dream! This probably doesn't help much, but I'm willing to try helping!
The only thing that really matches (that I can find), is Ghost, in reference to the creator of the TV shows' cat.
And Waffles, a counterpart/homage to Flapjack.
But strangely none of those worked.
World within a world may be the Boiling Isles/Portal Door? Idk I love TOH so I’m not sure about this
Wait-

maybe Titan’s Blood/Titan?
Nvm none of those worked lmao-
Caleb! Hey!
We've tried Titan and Boiling Isles before, seen in the list I made above.
I'm gonna edit and add Portal Door and Titan's Blood now since we know those don't work.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Owl Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus