Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Walrus Game Guide

There are pet rocks in the Deep Mines.
Dragonfire Moderator

Wow! I only found lapis lazuli (not that that's not useful) when I was in the Deep Mines earlier today.
Collection 5 needs 20 different people to give a total of 30 Blight Be Gone.
Quote:
Crafting 1 "Blight Be Gone" requires:
  • Empty Bottle
  • Lapis Lazuli
  • Strip of Bark
  • Honeycomb
Dragonfire Moderator

The ultra-scenic beach is home to delights such as hibiscus petals, messages in bottles, and, of course, sand! :)
I also got Party Hats there!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

OKAY, you can now draw a custom path for your walruses to follow. Reload the game, then start dragging a line by starting on your company's icon.

Double-tapping a hex will still cause them to attempt to plan the optimal path in terms of easiest terrain if this isn't a form of micro-managing you've been dreaming of ;)
Is there a way to make my walruses stop what they're doing and immediately go back to camp? They've been standing on the same tile for hours with 8/9 in their inventory, but when I double-click the camp they refuse to move until they've filled their pockets. Which, apparently, it is taking them hours to do.

Come on guys it's a sand quarry just pick up a handful of sand it really isn't that difficult jfc
facepalm-really.gif
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Min-ya wrote:
Is there a way to make my walruses stop what they're doing and immediately go back to camp? They've been standing on the same tile for hours with 8/9 in their inventory, but when I double-click the camp they refuse to move until they've filled their pockets. Which, apparently, it is taking them hours to do.

Come on guys it's a sand quarry just pick up a handful of sand it really isn't that difficult jfc
facepalm-really.gif

Turn off looping. When set to loop, they will always fill their pockets before leaving a harvest point.
Kim wrote:
Min-ya wrote:

facepalm-really.gif

Turn off looping. When set to loop, they will always fill their pockets before leaving a harvest point.

Aah I see, ok thanks!
Think people need more bottles, y'all.
Hey, if you tend to leave your walrus tab open, I encourage you to share your maps showing threat levels (preferably with some time notes and timezones) to help identify the places that still need to be cleared out!
Dragonfire Moderator

That's a good idea! My walruses are doddling around in the mountains just tackling any red hex I see, so there's not much to report up there that I'm not already hitting.

A further note about ruins: I've found flintlock pistols, portable cannons, and party hats in them. Also, thorns. :P
Any specific set of ruins? Or all of them?
Dragonfire Moderator

Flintlock pistols in two of them, anyway - the one nearest the camp, and the one down on the southern coast. The other stuff I got on the south coast.
The ones by the delta?
The mountains seem to have a lot of red tiles around them... I'm going to assume that's where majority of the threats are?
Probably. The mountains are the slowest terrain to move across, so the walruses don't go into them much unless necessary.
I had some monster statistics copied out but didn't paste them and I've missed the timeline to stick them here. I'll go back from them next time I see 'em :,)
Doesn't show much, but just got this:

image.png
lots of red!

Screen_Shot_2023-05-02_at_10.54.02_PM.png

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Walrus Game Guide

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus