Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Walrus Game Guide

Juls wrote:
lots of red!
53 on their way =D
Looks like there's still a decent bit of clearing to do around the delta.

image.png
The 3rd Walrus Company is deep in enemy territory and surrounded! :-o

Edit: The fought valiantly to the last Walrus. Company scattered.

Screen_Shot_2023-05-03_at_12.31.11_PM.png
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I'm down in the southern end of the mountain range right now. My walruses fought all night and cleared out a little space, but it is SO THREATY still down here.
Dragonfire Moderator

What part of the southern end, Kim? The Corps of Orps has been working their way through the whole range - took a long time, LOL - but now that they're into the hills territory it's way less bad. (I'm sending them back to base at the mo', though; they're needing a little bit of vet time.)

southermountains.png
Ilmarinen Moderator

Deploying the Blubber Boyz!
Dragonfire Moderator

Screen_Shot_2023-05-04_at_12.13.02_PM.png

There's a little bit in the hills around where we're about to hop back to base, too - looks like nothing above 40% from what I've seen? But some.
Is 40% significant in game terms?

Friends, the Walruses are going to retire to the beaches around noon PST today (about 4ish hours from now), if you want what's in their inventories, call them home. :) Or, take the time to do your best to help reclaim the island for the Struth.
3rd Walrus Company Log - Day 11

"We've pushed deep into the mountains after the last remnants of the venomous lizards, battling difficult terrain as much as enemy activity. 22% casualty rate. We will emerge victorious!"

Screen_Shot_2023-05-05_at_11.33.13_AM.png
Oof I don't think I'll make it home in time.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Walrus Game Guide

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus