Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ignorance is bliss

Welcome welcome! Hope you have a wonderful stay here at RPR!
jennaisante Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello Jennete! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome, Dawnia! I do hope we can cross sime path at this RP world later!
DeltaDoober wrote:
Hello jen welcome! If its cool, we can be friends if youd like! I could also assist in maybe showing how some things work on here! :D

You are very kind! Of course I'm always open to be friend with anyone! I have cookies, or pudding, more cookies.... any food I can offer you with! Teehee. And sure I'd be glad to receive your assist!
"hibiscustea wrote:
Hello and welcome Jen! What genres do you like to roleplay and/or what kind of characters do you like to play? :3

I'm up to fantasy! Or slice of life would also be fine! I mostly play energetic cheerful characters for me... it might be tiring sometimes but I'm always prefer to be the ray of sunshine! lol

theliquidtoad wrote:
Welcome welcome! Hope you have a wonderful stay here at RPR!

Why, thank you! I do enjoy my stay here so far! Hope we can bound sometimes later in this world too.
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Jen! 💜

Aya wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Jen! 💜

Aww purple-ish.... My favorite color!

Thank you, Aya! I hope we can bound sometimes later in this world too.
Welcome to RPR,
🛡️Jen!🛡️
giphy.gif
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to RPR!!! <3<3
I knew a Jennette in junior high school. We called her Jet. She was quite 'flighty' but really cool.
Wondered what happened to her as she moved before high school. Anyway, welcome to Here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ignorance is bliss

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus