Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Fight! Fight. Fight? Fight-

Here's the rundown: Your character decides how they will respond to being told to fight the character above them using these fun little options.

1. Head first fight, they can and will take them down.

2. They can or think they can take them in a fight, but they won't.

3. They might be able to, but they would never. They don't want to fight.

4. They definitely cannot and would probably die-

5. Custom [Answer that doesn't fit any above.]
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I cannot be troubled to fight unnecessarily, in particular with a minor," Sherlock sniffed haughtily.

He gave the large-tailed child a sweeping glance. The chanting, baiting calls encouraging fisticuffs with this bizarre young lad disgusted the consulting detective. Sherlock then approached Hotaru and pitched himself forward into a bow of sorts in order to level with the other. He offered the tanuki an opportunity to abandon this tomfoolery with a supplicating look.

"I think our best option is to take our leave of this -- while I'm used to settings such as these from my arena days, this is no place for a child."

[ Seems like option 3 is the preferred choice of a rather protective Mr. Sherlock Holmes... ]
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

Amu looked down onto the human despite only being 5’10” at the shoulder. Easily as heavy as an adult male polar bear the sphinx was incredibly lazy and flopped onto the floor and slow blinked at him.
“I have no need to fight you, seems like a waste of perfectly good energy.” She purred. Like most felines if told she had to do something she’d refuse or do the opposite, whichever suited her mood at the time.
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Observant wrote:
Amu looked down onto the human despite only being 5’10” at the shoulder. Easily as heavy as an adult male polar bear the sphinx was incredibly lazy and flopped onto the floor and slow blinked at him.
“I have no need to fight you, seems like a waste of perfectly good energy.” She purred. Like most felines if told she had to do something she’d refuse or do the opposite, whichever suited her mood at the time.

Jinxx takes a moment to observe the sphinx standing before her, clearly intimidated by their size.

"...Oh hell no-"

[Option 4]
Alan Ridgewood (played anonymously)

"Easy there!" He gave a small smile, holding his hands up to show that he had no intention of fighting the individual infront of him. While the singer had been one to fight in his younger years and definitely still had the skill to do so again, he knew there would be no reason to fight. Not if he wanted to keep his anger in check.

"How about we settle this over a drink instead? My treat!" Hoping that would clear things up, the tall male made sure to keep his distance, still not wanting to risk the other going for a swing.

{2}
Non-Believer Of A God (played by Genders_A_Myth) Topic Starter

"I might be able to take you, but definitely not without a memory to avoid it in the future." Clyde shrugged slightly, "But I'd like to avoid it now."

Option 3

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Fight! Fight. Fight? Fight-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus