Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Giveaway Raffle (closed) (items sent)

Hello everyone! :D

As the event for Collaborative OC Building has started, I thought about the possibility of people maybe not having enough character slots left to participate - Together with the Lemonade Stand I was thinking this could be a nice idea, sooo...
I got some things to support the fundraiser AND the current event and they're all for you. I'm really excited to hear all about your new creations of course, so the only thing you need to do ist tell me about your character idea! You can either link to your Collaborative OC forum topic if you made one or just tell me some things you have in mind about them!

If your new character needs something to drink or a cloak to wear - or if you simply want to have one, join the fun and support the cause - all you need to do is drop a few words about the character you want to create and I'll enter you to a numbered list of names.
You can enter until 21st of August and I will throw the dices to see who gets one of the prizes - the winners will get their item on August 22nd, and of course nobody can win twice so if you win once the name will be removed from the next roll to give others a chance!

Now... what do I have to offer?
Of course I have 2 really fancy sunset drinks which will each grant your account 2 permanent extra character slots!
fancydrink1-image.png fancydrink1-image.png

To not make this too much of an exclusive thing, I'm going to add enchanted cloaks as well - even in limited colors!
3 red ones, 1 green one and 1 default blue. But they all have the same effect if used: a cloak will give your account 1 permanent extra character slot!
redenchantedsilkcloak-image.png redenchantedsilkcloak-image.png redenchantedsilkcloak-image.png
enchantedsilkcloak-image.png greenenchantedsilkcloak-image.png

Rules are: You can only enter with your user account to prevent any misunderstandings.
Each person can only win 1 item to give more people a chance. There is no required length regarding your character idea's description, don't feel pressured or anything - sometimes even a thought, single line or quote, maybe even a meme, can make others totally intrigued by your imagination! And that's basically it, I guess.

Have fun everyone, be kind to one another and stay safe :D

Participants:
(will be edited)
  1. QueenSerenity
  2. Dndmama
  3. MothGremlin
  4. Redrose
  5. MercyInReach
  6. CaptainCool
Ooooo how exciting! That’s so very kind of you to create this giveaway!

My character I want to create is a female boss mafia. However in this universe magic and magical creatures are common and she has a unique power that puts her on top of the food chain. Of course she isn’t totally evil….but she ain’t no Angel either! The world is tough and only the tough will survive, even with magic abilities.

I am still brainstorming her origin story but I got the main key points down.

Thanks again for this fun giveaway and good luck everyone! :)
Yay! A giveaway! Thank you, Sin!

Here is the link to my event thread! I'm trying to make an alien that only communicates via wordless singing/music. Please come by and help a girl out!
This is very kind of you! I'd like to enter, please! This link leads to my collaborative OC post :)
This looks so fun! Thank you so much! Character building is the best.

I would love to create another character rooted in the fantasy world.

Perhaps another Fae. A lower Fae on the social ladder. Maybe a male character who doesn’t have a ton of magical power, but more of a strong/brute man. Big and a bit of an asshole. Focused on climbing the social ladder and marrying a higher fae. Not the best at being charming, but can have a manipulative streak.

And that’s about all I have for him at the moment.
This is a great raffle! Here's my post for the event, about a saucy space pirate!
A giveaway, Cool! I want a female character that has the ability to change into any object she wants, but due to the world banning superpowers she had to keep it a secret. Still working out some kinks but that's the main idea!
Sin-fonie Topic Starter

Soooo, there were not as much people interested as I thought buuuuuut, good news are, everyone will get a prize :D

I'm gonna throw 1d6 a few times and always announce the item I roll for in the same posting, so everything will be as transparent as possible!
I will change to 1d4 with 4 people left and then to 1d2 with 2 people left. Otherwise if I roll the same name again, it's a reroll.

First roll is for Sunset Drink
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5.

Note: Sunset drink

Sin-fonie Topic Starter

First sunset drink goes to Mercy, now let's roll for the second drink!
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 1.

Note: Sunset drink

Sin-fonie Topic Starter

Queen is the winner of the other drink. This makes a new list of people:

1. Dnd
2. Moth
3. Red
4. Captain

So next roll is 1d4 and we're rolling for the green one
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 1.

Note: Green cloak

Sin-fonie Topic Starter

Green goes to Dndmama

Now I actually just realized that the others can get red ones without any dice rolls XD

I'll be sending the prizes to you in a little while, and thank you all for sharing your nice ideas!! :D
Sin-fonie Topic Starter

Now everything should be sent :3
If there are any troubles, just let me know!
Woo! Thank you Sin! It was still generous of you to host this even if there weren't a ton of entries. I certainly appreciate.
Sin-fonie wrote:
Now everything should be sent :3
If there are any troubles, just let me know!

Thank you for the gift! :)
Thank you so much for the giveaway! <3
Thank you! I appreciate it immensely
TYSM :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Giveaway Raffle (closed) (items sent)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus