Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free sketch raffle (Closed!)

Sanne Moderator

Hmm. I'm forcing myself to draw more often, but drawing random models from photo practice tools becomes boring real quick. I want to draw something for someone, but I don't want to do commissions. So I figured I'd do a little sketch raffle! :)

Here's some of my (digital and slightly older) art: https://www.weasyl.com/~sanne
Note that my sketches will be a bit rough.

Conditions:
- I will only draw a human female
- Pose, bust/full body/whatever shot will be up at my discretion. I'll do my best to pick something suitable for your character though!
- I'll probably draw your character nude (nonsexual). This will serve as anatomy practice so my references will probably end up being nudes. If you're not comfortable with an artistic nude of your character, please don't enter.
- It will be a pencil sketch. Don't have a scanner, but I'll try to take as clear of a picture as possible!
- If you don't have existing references, please provide a detailed description so I can get your character looking right.

First come first serve! I may do multiple rounds depending on how well this goes.

Available slots:
1. Heimdall's MYSTERY LADY
2. Anna Lee Harris

HOW TO PLAY:
Reply to this topic with the character you want me to draw. (Seriously, if you don't reply with the right character then you won't qualify, so please make sure to post as your character!)

Include the following dice roll:

1 dice with 20 sides

The first people to roll a 10 or a 20 will get a sketch! Yay!!

Closed for now!!

rolled 1d20 and got 18

Jordan (played by Strangedisease)

rolled 1d20 and got 15

Well let's see here...

rolled 1d20 and got 6

Jack (played by TornBySanity)

Ooo yessssss! (be nice to me for once dice!)
Ilmarinen Moderator

Oh, this is super cool! And yes, I do have human ladies. XD

[EDIT] OMG YAY!!!

rolled 1d20 and got 20

Jack (played by TornBySanity)

..let's try that with a dice roll

rolled 1d20 and got 2

And...

Dead center... Oh well!!! XD

rolled 1d20 and got 15

Anna Lee Harris (played by DarkCrow)

Anna would love some art :D

EDIT:
Aw yes *hugs dice*

rolled 1d20 and got 10

Kyra Lo'ora (played by Zelphyr)

Wouldn't be her first nekkid picture.

rolled 1d20 and got 17

Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Please don't forget to reply as the character (unless she doesn't have a profile on RPR!) :)

Heimdall has the first spot with their mystery ladeh~

Oh gosh you guys are fast!! XD

Anna Lee Harris gets the second slot!

Closed for now!
Wow, that was fast. Congrats, Heimdall & Anna!

Edit; Oops I forgot to change Post As. *does so* There we go! Back to my dragony self.
How could I miss this :/
Awe I missed this~ Congrats to the winners~! <g>

Finished Anna Lee's:

9oaAX5d.jpg

Censored for BOOBIES! :D
She came out great :) It's too bad you don't draw as much anymore Sanne, you're really good!

Loki wrote:
She came out great :) It's too bad you don't draw as much anymore Sanne, you're really good!

Thank you! I miss drawing, but it just stopped fitting into my life at some point (mainly because of my health). I'm trying to sketch gestures twice a week now, if even only quickly on my phone, to recharge my mojo. XD

HHeimdall's will be up soon, I have a few quiet nights this week while I stay at my sister's for a "spa treatment" and brought my drawing stuff with me!
Awesome! I can't wait to see :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free sketch raffle (Closed!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus