Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi, all!
I am new to this site, and I heard of it because a friend of mine uses it and I wanted to try it out for my characters and book ideas.

I am 28 and go by she/her. I have a BFA in Creative Writing from Full Sail University and my dream is to write a book (or many!).
I have one cat, and a boyfriend of almost five years. I am a Barnes & Noble bookseller and I work there for the employee discount ;)

I have RPed since I was in 8th grade, so over 10 years, but only with one person. I enjoy having paragraph-like RP (or your best attempt at long replies, sometimes it just doesn't happen and I understand). I want to build a story with you, and for that I need a strong writer.

I'm pretty friendly, and any tips for the site is also welcome!
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

:3
Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here. Remember never be afraid to ask questions!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)
NwJXT0D.gif

Aaah! Another writer with a degree in the actual field! How exciting! I have a BA in English w/ a writing emphasis and minored in journalism w/ an emphasis in communication! And yet, I work in the medical field... /scratches head/ I just enjoy meeting other folks passionate about the field of study and I would love the downtime to write a book myself! I hope you get to someday. You'll truly be living the dream!

I hope RPR is up your alley! It's very good for busy, working sods like myself. It's easy-going and not too rush-rush-rush when it comes to role-play. My favorite aspect of RPR would have to be building the character profiles. You can get really carried away and in depth with those.

Anyhoo, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out! We'll all be happy to help! :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
welcome to rpr. :3
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello, welcome to RPR~ I hope you enjoy your stay ^^
welcome!! this is a wonderful community of writers, i hope it will be conducive to your book ideas!
Welcome to RPRepository. Hope you enjoy your stay and find your characters a new, fun and loving home here.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR 😊
Fellerya Topic Starter

AAA thank you guys!! <3 it means a lot to see so many of you say hello
don't be afraid to PM me if you wanna talk more! (some of you already did)

@athiest where did you go to school, if you don't mind me asking?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus