Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Little sis to a big morning

Bellgirl

Hello, I’m Bell girl. Sinceritymornings has been pretty active. So, I decided to join. I’m using her phone. Stole my favor character from her with permission and bunkered down. I created three more but hers I detailed.

I like Role-playing my sis and I grew up doing it.

It’s weird thing to do. But there wasn’t any forms then there was Arshity’s board ????
Anyway hello. I hope we get along.
Found your phone. Now give mine back. Welcome aboard.
Bellgirl Topic Starter

Mean. You coming to fetch it. I like yours better.
Nope. I spent sometime looking for it. You can at least let me have mine back.
Bellgirl Topic Starter

I made my pass too complex.
Reset it, I'll help.
She’s a good natured girl. Always fade to black. A little on the slow side. She does try. Please be patient. I’m going to go buzz off now. Take care of her.
Welcome you two to RP repository! XD
Welcome to RPR! Now let your sister have her phone back lol
Bellgirl Topic Starter

Thank you.... We appreciate it. I mean at least I do. She didn't introduce herself I can't find hers...?

Does that mean I can???

Sincerity mornings is the best and the worse. The hyperfocus of ADHD, dyslexia, and her Brain doesn't work without caffeine.
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome aboard!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
…… you’re a bum. I’ll introduce myself later. I don’t wanna right now. Thank you everyone. She’s a bit touched in the head.
Bellgirl Topic Starter

I'm not a bummmmmm!

Thank you all again. I'm not sure where to start. Or if I'll be good at it?

She says just to post???
Ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome abroad to the RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay and may your OCs be welcomed!
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello, Bell Girl! Welcome to RPR! It's a good season to start in -- all nice and cooling down finally. I love that you are part of a dynamic duo of role-playing. It's every RPist's dream to have a designated partner to keep them on their toes! Lucky you! ☺️

I hope you find it fulfilling here and make the best of your experience. RPR has a lot to offer in different genres, different writing styles, and profiles you can make that go on for as long as you want because the options in building them is practically limitless.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us. That's what communities do -- help one another! Have a good 'un! 😊

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Little sis to a big morning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus