Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Delivered! (Private/Solo)

U.N.I.T. 35235236466-0001A (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

Event 4/5
Day 0/8
Success: 0/6
Failures 0/3

"This begins The Operator's second assignment that runs concurrently with the open work order of sequence 3."

Card: 9 of hearts

"The Operator meets another ITC employee who recently left the current destination. Hmmm, this may be useful... useful...useful..."
The Operator (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

"Bloody hell! I knew this sorry excuse for a toaster wasn't trust worthy. The maps of this system are sketchy and I don't know where I'm going. I guess I'll find one of the payphones I'm supposed to service and call in and find out what I'm supposed to do and where I'm going."

Social 2d4
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 4.

Note: Social 1

rolled 1d4 and got a natural 3.

Note: Social 2

"Smashing success! I was able to find a payphone that was already in tip-top shape and call directory assistance. Yours truly's voice was on the recording and I did sound marvelous! I was able to tap into one of our systems and got reliable coordinates sent to that worthless little rust bucket who was able to find an efficient route to all of the sectors we needed to check. Everything is in great order!"

Event 3/5
Day 2 of 8
Success: 6/11
Failures 0/3

"After getting the navigation situation all figured out, we were lucky enough to discover all of the payphones were in brilliant condition. As we got ready to leave, I encountered another operator in the same situation as I was, Operator 7767-13-00. I've not met him before. I attempted to talk a little shop and found out that once again, ITC nerfed things and he'd already been here and taken care of it all."

Event 4/5
Day 0/8
Failures 0/3

Social: 2d4
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 2.

Note: Social 1

Note: Social 2

"Well, the bloke wasn't the least bit pleased to hear that! Once he realized who I was, he gave me the cold shoulder. Very sarcastic and didn't understand how me whiny voice was the official one that got used for recordings all over the galaxy and even accused yours truly of deliberately following behind him and letting him do all the work! On a positive note, he did give me a few parts I was short on. I'm going to go out on a limb and try to use a bit of wit to turn things around."

Event 4/5
Day 1/8
Failures 1/3

Wit: 4d4

Note: wit 1

Note: wit 2

Note: wit 3

Note: wit 4

"Well, I told him a joke and didn't let him see he was getting to me. He laughed and decided I was alright after all and apologized. He also gave me some inside news about a rumor he 'eard about the strike and encouraged me to not give up. We grabbed a space coffee before I headed off to record those promos I promised I'd do for those rations. He wasn't so bad after all. On to me next stop!"

Event 4/5
Day 1/8
Success: 1/6
Failures 1/3

Event 3/5
Day 3 of 8
Failures 0/3

"Error! Error! The check engine light is on again! Leak detected!"

"Hells bells! Not again! This rust bucket of a van is as bad as that sorry excuse of a kitchen appliance turned navigation system. I'm calling in and going to see if I can get a new one. By a new one, I mean not just the van but its built-in auto pilot, too. After all, Yoo-nit has to have a custom dock. I am the voice of the phone company and deserve better, you know! I shouldn't even be out here doing this!"

Using social 4d4.

Event 3/5
Day 4 of 8
Failures 0/3

Note: Roll 1

Note: Roll 2

Note: Roll 3

Note: Roll 4

"Brilliant! I did a handoff. A new van with updated navigation system that is truly built in was waiting for me a few clicks later. Some company intern valeted me new ride to me! The inventory is completely stocked. I said goodbye to Yoo-nit and told him I wished him well. Now to get back to fixing these bloody space pay phones. Hopefully, they'll be no more problems going forward!"

Event 3/5
Day 4 of 8
Success: 7/11
Failures 0/3
Intergalactic Telephone Co. (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

ITC Dispatcher
Begin Day 2 of event 4
Card Drawn: 3D

"Phone on the fritz? Dial #611 for telephone repair service!"

The Operator has received a vehicle upgrade and been issued space repair unit #8988. The original vehicle and nava computer have been turned in to maintenance for refurbishment.

Event: The Operator collides with a piece of space debris that causes damage to her repair unit.

Event 4/5
Day 2/8
Failures 1/3

ITC- We keep you connected!

"@#$%! I can't believe it! This is a total L as the space teens say! I no sooner get me new van and am on my way and some space junk slams into it! Hopefully the damage isn't bad. I'm going to pull off on a nearby asteroid to take a look. Wish me luck!"

Event 4/5
Day 3/8
Failures 1/3

2d4 for wit

Note: Wit roll 1

Note: Wit roll 2

"It's bad but it isn't totaled. I'll have to call dispatch for help. What else can go wrong today and me luck was just looking up, too!"

Event 4/5
Day 3/8
Failures 2/3

Heads they bring her her old van.
Tails, she's delayed as they fix the new one.
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 2.

Note: New van?

"Welp, I guess I just have to sit here for dispatch to come and make the repairs."
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of +1, got 3

Note: How many hours?

Intergalactic Telephone Co. (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

Event 3/5
Day 5 of 8
Failures 0/3

The Operator got the 4 of hearts. She encounters another ITC employee. In this case, dispatch. This encounter will determine how well and quickly the repair goes.

"Waiting on the tow truck to fix the van. Hoping it isn't too bad."

2d4 (Social)

Note: Social

Note: Social

"Oh buggar! This isn't good. It took him hours to get here and the work is going to take awhile. This is going to put me way behind in everything. I pretty well lost a day thanks to that bloody satellite I hit. I'm going to try something, though, loves. I'll see if I can get me old van and unit back."

Event 3/5
Day 5 of 8
Failures 1/3

Using Social

"Okay, calling dispatch. Here we go! Wish me luck!"

Note: Wit 1

Note: Wit 2

Note: Wit 3

Note: Wit 4

"Great success! I kind of missed that annoying little toaster. It just so happens, the tech was passing through the area. He's giving me the old van back, helping me load me stuff and going to wait with the tow truck driver and take the other unit back to the garage. I still lost a lot of time, but I'm moving again and ITC gave me a new route to help me get back on track."

Event 3/5
Day 5 of 8
Success: 8/11
Failures 1/3

Event 4/5
Day 4/8
Failures 2/3

The Operator lands on a planet where the atmosphere creates a lot of storms.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Delivered! (Private/Solo)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus