Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Delivered! (Private/Solo)

The Operator (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

"Looks like there are some bad storms on the planet's surface. I'll have to be extra careful getting the van in. Then there will be weather challenges as I get to work on these phones blow!

Event 4/5
Day 4/8
Success: 1/6
Failures 2/3

Wit :4d4
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 4.

Note: wit 1

Note: Wit 2

rolled 1d4 and got a natural 1.

Note: Wit 3

rolled 1d4 and got a natural 1.

Note: Wit 4

"Brilliant! I tuned into spaceweather.com and checked the cloud patterns. A little rejiggering of the route and coming in on the backside of the planet and I managed to stay ahead of the storm for the entire visit. All of the space payphones were in tip-top shape. Another quick in and out and Yoo-nit was actually helpful! Maybe things are looking up! I'll still need to get 2 more successes in the same day so I'll have to do a second one at some point. Although one more fail and this run will be a bust."

Event 4/5
Day 5/8
Success: 2/6
Failures 2/3
U.N.I.T. 35235236466-0001A (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

2 of Spades

"Warning! Warning! The ship is low on fuel! There are no space gas stations in this sector. We must conserve fuel!"

Event 3/5
Day 5 of 8
Success: 8/11
Failures 1/3

The Operator: "Ugh! If it isn't one thing, it's another! I do hope this bloody strike ends soon. Yoo-nit, put the van in fuel conservation mode!"

Yoonit: "Ship!"

The Operator: "Just do it while I figure something out!"

Using wit: 4d4

Event 3/5
Day 5 of 8
Success: 8/11
Failures 1/3
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 3.

Note: wit 1

rolled 1d4 and got a natural 3.

Note: Wit 2

Note: wit 3

Note: wit 4

"Brilliant! This old bucket of bolts is a hybrid! We can finish out business here and should have enough to get out of the system without any issues."

After a little while later, the space phones are all in order and The Operator is able to move on to the next space gas station and refuel without any issues.

Event 3/5
Day 5 of 8
Success: 9/11
Failures 1/3
U.N.I.T. 35235236466-0001A (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

"The Operator lands on a planet enshrouded with mist. Take off will be difficult..."

Event 4/5
Day 5/8
Success: 2/6
Failures 2/3

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Delivered! (Private/Solo)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus