Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Samiakki's Amazing Winter Raffle 2023! [CLOSED]

Samiakki Topic Starter

There's still seven (7) presents left! They are mystery gifts that include Epicness, character slots, and rare limited edition items!

Hurry and get one before the raffle ends this Thursday! Remember: everyone who enters is an automatic winner!
"Honestly, holidays aren't the best for me," Tabby admitted glumly twisting a lock of red hair around her finger and biting her lower lip. "I mean I get lots of presents, but my parents tend to fight a lot. My dad almost always ends up in one of his moods. When that happens, the evening is ruined at worst and at best we pretend to be happy. This year, I'm happy because of my band Threat of Invasion and my friends I've made. Not just Starla... but I guess Trevor and Matt, too. Don't tell them I said that out loud! But I'm grateful for Shelley and Gary, too and our D&D games and our real-life adventures. Some of them got a bit scary this summer, but we survived... literally. I'm just glad that I finally have a group to belong to. I don't talk about the bad times with them, but thinking of the stuff we did helps me not focus on the bad. I guess the holiday activity that I particularly enjoyed most was going out to look at Christmas lights together recently. Also, Starla gave me some really cute socks!"

OOC: I realize one color has run out, but doing the roll anyway.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
What would be a better way to celebrate the season than by watching the Star Wars Holiday Special? Well, almost anything, to be perfectly honest. I suspect that, if he'd had a copy of it, Darth Vader could have easily gotten the location of the hidden rebel base from Princess Leia just by threatening to make her watch it. But as bad as it is, it's still fun to get together with friends and watch it with them while relentlessly making fun of the show. I'll bet neither Tabby nor Shelley has seen it yet, so Trevor and I just might have to inflict it on them this year; that ought to be fun! Well, fun for us, at least; maybe not so much for Tabby and Shelley.
"What would be better? Anything! I've seen it... I was 9 years old."
"Captain, Hunter, we've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of here forever. I'll invite Starla, too. Give them clearance to land and send a party to greet them at the platform..."
Samiakki Topic Starter

All the presents have been sent! Please check your messages and inventories!

I hope you all enjoy your goodies! Happy Grianstad an Gheimhridh (Winter Solstice)!
Thank you and happy solstice! ^.^
Thank you soooo much!! This was lot of fun and I LOVE the present!!! <3
AYYYYY thank you so much for the opportunity, mate! Really glad with what I got- Happy Holidays to ye!!
Noel Dasher (played by Dndmama)

Thanks so much, Samiakki! I love my gift!
Thank you so much, Sam!! Happy holidays! :D
"Me too and Shelley and I were able to avoid the dreaded 1978 Star Wars Christmas special and me and Starla ambushed Trevor and Matt with a bunch of snowballs for even threating it and totally won."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Samiakki's Amazing Winter Raffle 2023! [CLOSED]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus