Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Share a random detail about your character!

Jooters Topic Starter

Spawn wrote:
"I hate Clowns."

so... he's afraid of his creator?
"I am surprisingly a family man. I am in a romantic relationship with a literal deity, and our son was born of magic"
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

"I always had pretty bad luck with women."
"I can play Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam on guitar through muscle memory alone...."
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

I faced a cyborg ninja in a tournament once.
"I've also fought a cyborg in a tournament"
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

A random detail about Creatia? The reason why her hair is so long is because she stores her mana in her hair. Her entire race, the Denicata, does this as well.

Extra random detail: She started as a Vocaloid/UTAUloid, but I never got around to making a voicebank for her... So she evolved into a tech witch instead!
Jooters Topic Starter

Creatia wrote:
A random detail about Creatia? The reason why her hair is so long is because she stores her mana in her hair. Her entire race, the Denicata, does this as well.

Extra random detail: She started as a Vocaloid/UTAUloid, but I never got around to making a voicebank for her... So she evolved into a tech witch instead!

WOAH! ANOTHER VOCALOID FAN ON THIS SITE!

Thought it was just me and Five!
Sol Badguy (played by FictionDragonborn)

"I like the band Queen.'
"I played football for the air force team when I was in the air force"
Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

"I've always dreamed about having a younger brother. I'm not a family person anymore, but I'd love to take on a big sibling role for someone someday."
BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

BloodFang's last name is EdgeLord, because his territory is on the edge of The Forest. His original name was Lindor Rainbow paw, but he changed it after abandoning his pack.
IC fact: My big, scary dragon lady, Krepta, likes collecting beach glass and making them into wind chimes to hang around wherever she's living at the time.

OOC Fact: She's a super old character-- I started her way back in middle school as a wee Jabber, where her first incarnation was heavily inspired by Rachel from Animorphs.

IC Fact: Ven, my vampire, has a big weakness for plum wine, and there's a lot he'll do for some that's particularly well made.

OOC Fact: You'll actually find a lot of Animorphs inspired stuff in my oldest characters lol. Ven used to be able to turn into a red tailed hawk (he still can, technically, but it's not really a big part of his lore anymore), and his Autumn counterpart is named Tobias.
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

Kariko, stupid.. despite possessing Bulls as her summoning as well as developping her own jutsu based off a charging bull.. shes currently going to an egale sage mode
Cree Kitson (played anonymously)

"I always imagined Paradise would be some kind of library, about anything and everything."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

Yaaz can lick his own ear, simple and dumb fact.
Robin Rawn (played anonymously)

"My mom had two cats, Mr. Snuffles and Rocky. Dunno if either of 'em liked me. Probably not. Mom had a huge influence on 'em anyway, with her magic an' all."
Hikari Saito (played by Reithesniper)

"I could never get used to Saiken's telepathy, so I still speak out loud to them now-a-days"
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

Claude is based off of Michael de Santa from GTA V. Inspirations for her character are also fanfictions I read, several songs, Tatsu from The Way of the Househusband, Roberta from Black Lagoon, Goro Maijma from the Yazuka series, and Saints Row 2 in general.
He can do the full Michael Jackson "Smooth Criminal" dance.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Share a random detail about your character!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus