Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » favorite video game?

what is your favorite video game?? i really really like fnaf security breach and animal crossing!!
live laugh love genshin ❤️
pr1nc3sh0rtcak3 Topic Starter

Ooo!!

Also off topic but happy birthday!!
Undertale. Game literally changed my life no joke <3

Second place is Hollow Knight, just a masterpiece.
My favorite video game switches around a lot but, currrently..

Mother 3 and FNAF Security Breach are my favorites. :)
Elden Ring! The rest of the souls series is A tier as well

Sunstruck wrote:
Undertale. Game literally changed my life no joke <3

Second place is Hollow Knight, just a masterpiece.

Oooo!! I really like the design of undertale. Ive never played it but I played deltarune!!

GregoryTheGremlin wrote:
My favorite video game switches around a lot but, currrently..

Mother 3 and FNAF Security Breach are my favorites. :)

Ooo!!

Jooters wrote:
Elden Ring! The rest of the souls series is A tier as well
Ooo thats a really good game!!
<3 I have a soft spot for Dreaming Mary

Bluebeldy wrote:
<3 I have a soft spot for Dreaming Mary
OOoooo thats sounds like a very fun game!!!
ur all sleeping on earth worm jim... (i will die on this hill)
NEW JUNK CITY ON TOP !!!

nosferatil wrote:
ur all sleeping on earth worm jim... (i will die on this hill)
NEW JUNK CITY ON TOP !!!
oo whats it about??
I'm a pretty big fan of horror games, myself!

I loved Alien: Isolation- it does the movies justice, and it's just a great survival horror game in general. It's eerie, it's claustrophobic, it's intense, and it's probably one of the most stressful games I've ever played, in the best way possible.
Great level design, amazing visuals and sound effects, and the xenomorph's AI is top notch. 10/10, would recommend.

Also, I'm a liiiittle bit obsessed with Doki Doki Literature Club. A neat little psychological horror game, if I do say so myself! I could sit here and write an essay about this game, but I don't want to spoil anything about it. Spoilers kinda ruin the experience.
Just take my word for it: If you haven't played it yet, you should! The game is free to play, so you can't go wrong!
Don't look up any guides, videos, reviews, nothing. Go in as blind as possible.

And in terms of my favourite game that ISN'T horror? It's Kid Icarus: Uprising. 100%.
Fun gameplay, wacky story, wackier monsters, great dialogue, amazing characters, and definitely my favourite Nintendo game, like, ever. And that's saying something.

Also I kinda got my name from its villain, so there's that. XD
Play it if you can, watch a playthrough if you can't! It's one hell of a good time. ^.^

GingerHades wrote:
I'm a pretty big fan of horror games, myself!

I loved Alien: Isolation- it does the movies justice, and it's just a great survival horror game in general. It's eerie, it's claustrophobic, it's intense, and it's probably one of the most stressful games I've ever played, in the best way possible.
Great level design, amazing visuals and sound effects, and the xenomorph's AI is top notch. 10/10, would recommend.

Also, I'm a liiiittle bit obsessed with Doki Doki Literature Club. A neat little psychological horror game, if I do say so myself! I could sit here and write an essay about this game, but I don't want to spoil anything about it. Spoilers kinda ruin the experience.
Just take my word for it: If you haven't played it yet, you should! The game is free to play, so you can't go wrong!
Don't look up any guides, videos, reviews, nothing. Go in as blind as possible.

And in terms of my favourite game that ISN'T horror? It's Kid Icarus: Uprising. 100%.
Fun gameplay, wacky story, wackier monsters, great dialogue, amazing characters, and definitely my favourite Nintendo game, like, ever. And that's saying something.

Also I kinda got my name from its villain, so there's that. XD
Play it if you can, watch a playthrough if you can't! It's one hell of a good time. ^.^

oooo!! all of those sound cool!! and ive heard of ddlc and watched a few people play it!!
for me its ether last of us or it would have to be the black ops series plus waw since they took the idea of surviving for your life and strategizing to survive longer
I like Stardew Valley, Sims 4, GTAV, and the Final Fantasy series especially FFXV. Kingdom Hearts I has a special place in my heart. My latest favorite game is called Thristy Suitors.

Maxthecoolcat420 wrote:
for me its ether last of us or it would have to be the black ops series plus waw since they took the idea of surviving for your life and strategizing to survive longer
oooo!!
then just the story of the series is all over the place to were i only know like the events from world at war and black ops 3
I guess, like, generally speaking, Animal Crossing is my favourite - any one of the Animal Crossing games. It's cute, relaxing, allows for a lot of creativity, and just makes me feel better about Things :3
I'm also a big fan of Super Paper Mario, for the story and characters and not so much the gameplay. definitely my favourite Wii game, anyway...
Undertale is also up there. I adore pretty much everything about it. The story, the silly characters, the soundtrack that consistently makes me cry... I think this is what most people would guess is my favourite game, which is a fair assumption ^.^
shoutout to Danganronpa, as well, especially Goodbye Despair.
I guess I just like stuff with wacky characters and plot twists that make my brain feel like lime jello :3
lastly, I adore the Pokémon games, especially generations 5 and 8. the former for the story, N, and being the first one I played, the latter for the characters, the wild area, camping, Snom, and some personal reasons too.
so, uh... yeah! I'm too indecisive for just one favourite game, but Animal Crossing is definitely the one I'd like to play the most right now...

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » favorite video game?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus