Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm Q, nice to meet you!

I should've done this first instead of contacting people to roleplay so hastily.

Hello! This place is very nice, though a little hard to navigate (it's my fault, this site is great!) so I hope my roleplay partners can forgive my little mistakes here and there.

I hope today is going well for the person reading this. Thank you for a very warm welcome!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Heya, Q! It's nice to meet YOU!

Rhyming aside, if you have any questions about navigating the site, feel free to ask!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! I saw you in the just talking thread! Welcome!
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Lucas
Welcome to RPR! The drop-down menu is your friend, lol, there's a good directory in the Help section. :) Have a good one, see you around, ask if you have questions or wanna chit chat. Byeee!

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra 🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐🌻✨🌻✨ <3 🌹 💐 🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹💮🌷🌹
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello! You'll get the hang of the site pretty quickly, don't worry. :) Hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR! It's alright if you go into RPing immediately, we don't mind. We hope you enjoy your stay here :)
quay Topic Starter

Torag1000 wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR! It's alright if you go into RPing immediately, we don't mind. We hope you enjoy your stay here :)

thanks a bunch, rp is pretty fun and there were a lot of interesting posts!
quay Topic Starter

Serafina wrote:
Hello! You'll get the hang of the site pretty quickly, don't worry. :) Hope you have fun here!

thanks a bunch, hopefully itll take as short as you said! I'm no expert in technology lol
quay Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Welcome to RPR! The drop-down menu is your friend, lol, there's a good directory in the Help section. :) Have a good one, see you around, ask if you have questions or wanna chit chat. Byeee!

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra 🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐🌻✨🌻✨ <3 🌹 💐 🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹💮🌷🌹

I could MARRY the dropdown menu for all the help it gives me, honestly. Bye!
quay Topic Starter

PK-Lucas wrote:
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Lucas

What a HUGE welcome! Thanks Lucas!
quay Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Heya, Q! It's nice to meet YOU!

Rhyming aside, if you have any questions about navigating the site, feel free to ask!

Thanks for noticing hehe, thank you for the welcome!
quay Topic Starter

Sunstruck wrote:
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D

Fluttershy pfp, how based <3 Nice to meet you!
quay Topic Starter

Echo wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!

Im certainly having fun and enjoying already! Thank you!
quay Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Hey! I saw you in the just talking thread! Welcome!

I saw you in your webcomic post. Hello there!
quay Topic Starter

Coco_Milk wrote:
Hello, welcome to RPR

Hey there, see you in my inbox! 📬

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm Q, nice to meet you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus