Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm Q, nice to meet you!

quay Topic Starter

Minsi wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

Thank you! Im glad I discovered this place
Welcome welcome! Honestly one of the friendliest sites I've been on. It's really fun here so I hope you enjoy it and find many great and prosperous rps :)
quay Topic Starter

Kotomi657 wrote:
Welcome welcome! Honestly one of the friendliest sites I've been on. It's really fun here so I hope you enjoy it and find many great and prosperous rps :)

gosh hello! Big fan of your work, I admit I was quite thrilled to see your reply! Thank you for the welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Hello Queue! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
There is a lot to see and do here. I remember my first days here and I'm clicking links and checking out widgets and this and that...
Oh, if you message one of the mods, they can help get your birthday sorted out.
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
KingTai wrote:
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D

GENERAL KENOBI!!!
Welcome pal!
Welcome to rpr
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome, welcome to RPR! I hope that you were able to figure out the site better and if not and you have questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be happy to help -- we're a tight knit little community like that! :D

I hope you find your niche here and get to meet a lot of role-players! It's okay to reach out to the ones actively looking as well -- that's the whole fun of it! Take care and have a good 'un!
Welcome to RPR,
🤍Q!🤍
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm Q, nice to meet you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus