Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Hey, if anybody has any spare crafting items can ya toss em my way? I'd love to start crafting throwable oils to distribute and use during combat :3 I'll need a bunch of empty bottles for starters...
Try checking in the Armory.
I did lol, I have some ingredients but not enough to make anything yet...

Anywho I did a few rounds of doubutt, though playing on mobile is literal insanity...especially if your phone is small like mine is...managed to roll out I believe 2x ember daggers and a flamethrower + scrap //lets ignore that I took over 20 minutes to get that flamethrower due to a ball pit room with ball cannons followed by a snowy gust room that had the weapon trapped against a wall until I figured out how to ping pong it far enough away to keep pushing it to the cannon room and fighting off a spectre while avoiding a slime lol//
I wish I had a tablet or computer...cuz if I did I'd probably spend a literal 24hrs binge playing doubutt.
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
I wish I had a tablet or computer...cuz if I did I'd probably spend a literal 24hrs binge playing doubutt.

Ooh, so, the room with the shooters - you can walk through the lines of balls and they'll eventually (at least mostly lol) stop shooting! Once a ball hits you it bounces off and its cannon stops distributing them. So you can just walk through them a couple times, get your weapon from the last room, and push it on through with much less trouble. :D

I agree though, I've gotten hand cramps and so much frustration from biting off more than I can chew in Doubutt game, I must have lost 15 weapons or games already 😂 it's hard on PC too but in a different way. Lol.
Just sent over a big batch of weapons/items/collectibles to the Epic Armory! I think they're mostly ingredients, but there are some weapons and other things in there too
Attacking the top middle Vampiric Chill Shadow in hull integrity right now!
'M outta stamina, I'm going back to sleep >.> Sorry matey
Dragonfire Moderator

G'morning!
Good morn
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Good morning friends!
Out of stam. :(
Guess who just tore one of those grasping cold things apart
And now out of stam, Id take a nap but Im in class-
https://www.rprepository.com/g/Spaceway3034
*shrugs* let's see if this group does well? :)
Sanne Moderator

I have spent the day hauling furniture and other office related appliances and I'm swole and nomming burgers and ready to kick some BUTT
b o r g o r

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus