Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Oh, congrats!
Gab

Thanks! And luckily, summer's around the corner, so I'll at least have a couple months to kick back and relax before school starts up again! :3
Nice, I hope you're able to get some really good relaxation in. :D
Hm... I beefed up my walruses, but still seem to be having kinda bad luck with battles, even in low threat areas.
Mostly they're just not getting into many fights at all, but when they are, seems they tend to tie, run, or lose.
At least these losses aren't hurting too bad right now.
Gab

Thanks! And I really like the school I got hired at! The admin and other teachers there are great :3

And I'm luckily not the only art teacher there so I wasn't left floundering in my first year lol

Oh! I need to send out my own army!
*slams palms on table*
I am so proud of my profile?! it looks so cozy agh <3
Ooh, that's even better to hear, Gab! Usually when I hear about school stuff, it's about them being under-supported and stuff, so I'm really glad you've good good people and stuff around you!
Aww, that little quote you've got near the top is sweet, Lucas.
@Zelphyr,
Which one? :)
Violent Grasping Cold points aggressively at PK-Lucas.

WHAT DID I DO TO YOU-
oh

oh yeah
i hit you with some swords
duh
Saw that was getting hit.

@Lucas - About giving things meaning by being interested
Heavy weapons like axes tend to work best against red enemies. :)
Dragonfire Moderator

I somehow did not get KOed but there's no juice left in the engines, cap'n.
@Zelphyr,
OH, that's actually a quote I was told by someone on RPR (i'm so sorry but i forgot who because the Just Talkin' chat refreshes :() and i had asked to place it on my profile and haven't took it off since

also yes i see that now
using axes
I've been downed! Lil help guys fhenwnsn

https://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek/monster/6454
I like to use rapiers against bosses, especially near the end. At that point, You're likely to get KO'd by any hit, so the dodge bonus on the rapiers helps give a chance for pets or other assistance sources to have more chances to get a hit in.
Out of stam.

PK-Lucas misses and chops a nearby piece of scientific equipment in half. Hmmn. Hope that wasn't important...

.. <_<

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus