Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

It was a female too. She just wanted the water dripping off my upstairs neighbors porch. But the outside kitty was wanting to mess with her so I had to move her so she wouldn't be tormented.
Cats are cute but can be little meany-heads sometimes.
Dragonfire Moderator

I love cats, but indoors only.
Dragonfire Moderator

We have so many birds and larger predators both around here that it's just a crime to let them wander.
Me too. My cats are indoors. This outdoor kitty belongs to the apartment complex. Everyone feeds him. I got him fixed and his shots up to date and put out flyers to have someone adopt him, to no avail at the moment.
Indeed. I was really excited to see a snake outside, recently! A garter snake, actually, which I don't often see out this way. Was out on a short walk with my flatmate. (We both need to be more active, but it's more rehabilitative for her.)
Aww. I like snakes. I wish I was more knowledgable about them.
Dragonfire Moderator

I haven't seen a snake around here yet. Frogs and turtles both, but there's so much grass that the snakes hide too well.
I only really know some basics myself, especially regarding wild ones.
Dragonfire Moderator

Which is probably better for them, honestly. XD The owls no doubt wouldn't mind them for a snack.
Just sent my walruses to go get some trench fish since multiple people seemed interested already in having some to keep.
Dragonfire Moderator

We'll need to start an aquarium. XD
Any opportunity to collect is a glad opportunity for me indeed! I have spare snowflakes too, but I think the armory has a ton of those.
Mm... my flatmate has a nice voice, but I think her main range may resonate weird with my skull or something. I had to ask her to stop singing the other night because of it, and I'm really trying to not have to just... ask her to stop around me entirely or something. x.x
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I have had to do that with a LOT of people. Singing is often just sensory overload for me.
It's usually fine for me! If I remember right, last Epic Week, I actually got to hear some folks doing outdoor karaoke somewhere in the neighborhood, and it was delightful whether the people did well or just clearly were having fun with it.
Dragonfire Moderator

Might be a close-quarters thing?
...I might have to ask the music to be turned off soon. Some of its tones are starting to feel unpleasant, too.
Sometimes confined spaces can make something like singing or whistling very grating.
Dragonfire Moderator

Or vibrato, if your flatmate has a lot of that in her voice. I find for some reason that that will make me want to hide under a blanket.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus