Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

Eeeeeek.
Yeah, my parents might not have totally thought through bringing a toddler to drag races. >.>
Good news, I've had it so long that I'm pretty used to it. Even thought it was normal for many, many years!
I'ma grab my pets and try to stab ol' Frosty some more. :D
I'm just the coolest. XD
Quote:
Abominable Snow Construct rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +2, got 5 vs. Zelphyr's AC of 14
Abominable Snow Construct swipes an icy hand at Zelphyr, but Zelphyr backflips out of the way. Whoa! Zelphyr, you are SO COOL!
Zelphyr rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +3, got 6
Zelphyr gets the points of xyr daggers stuck in the ice.
Claine Moderator

Oh my god it still has about 60k HP left. He is BEEFY
Dragonfire Moderator

Reeeeal heavy steel.
...not sure if this is cute, sad, or existential.
Quote:
Abominable Snow Construct gets lost in thoughts of summer.
Claine Moderator

The end comes for us all. For some of us, the end is a nice warm day.
That actually sounds pretty nice if you don't consider the comparative context.
I took 59 damage earlier cause of the hell-burp. 😂 He's mister ten below for sure 😩

There's some anime music I listen to that's just really soft BGM that usually calms me down when I'm overstimulated, but... Sometimes it just doesn't work. If I happen to take a nap it usually gets a lot better 😭 but sometimes it's just like, wearing a wool bodysuit. Itchy itchy itchy
I'm sorry I commented rudely, I wasn't trying to scold or judge you, Zelphyr. Or be like, take a nap, buddy. But I think it may have sounded like that and I made my point in an unsympathetic way, so, I apologize.
Oh, no, not at all! I just took it as adding personal experience that had a chance to double as helpful advice!
May the 4th just got taken over by Space Balls in a server I'm in. XD
That's a relief ^^ Thank you

Ahh, I haven't seen Spaceballs. I know it's a classic and all, I just never get around to it. Haven't watched several other classic comedy either, surprisingly. I love Monty Python and various comedy skits, but somehow I've missed a lot of movies I thought looked good 🤔 lol
Dragonfire Moderator

Spaceballs the lunchbox, Spaceballs the breakfast cereal, Spaceballs the flamethrower... (Kids love that one.)
Teehee~
I got curious when I saw the "Inventory History" link in my inventory.

The most recent item: "May 5th 2024, 2:28am Sent Ray Gun to The Epic Armory (Item #242105)"

First, oldest thing on the list: "December 15th 2014, 10:29am Enchanted Wardrobe purchased for $12.99 USD (Item #86)"

And it looks like the oldest thing I still own is a Dragon's Tooth, Item #105.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Looks like we've been making good progress :D
I feel so bad for being that person AGAIN, but look at how beaten up the poor snowman looks XD

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus