Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

I am unreliably lurking.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Oop, I see the Blubber Besties passed the Corps of Orps on their way out
Dragonfire Moderator

I am working on cake again, but here if things go down!
Dragonfire Moderator

(I have assembled six layers of cake into four rather unorthodox layers.)

Hiya! :D
I changed my walruses to speed for an escape before their health gets too long, but they have yet to escape the spot they're on for several minutes and keep geting into fights instead. Hopefully I don't lose them again. >.<

May the RNG turn in your favor soon!
So far, they ain't moving, just continuing to fight and slowly die. >.<
I had them set to combat before, so I'm starting to wonder if it won't acknowledge the change until they finally leave that space.
The interface recognizes it, but they aren't behaving accordingly.
*waves to Company "Silly Floppers"* :)
Dragonfire wrote:
I am working on cake again, but here if things go down!

I'm SO curious,if you don't mind me asking, what kind of cake are you working on, is it for Epic Week or unrelated? Secret cake topic? 😂

In fairness, I do plan to enter the cooking contest. Not sure what I'll do yet but I have one hunch, I have to check if it's been done before on here. I won't steal your idea though >.>
I wish I could cook
Does a cheeto with an RPR flag on it count? /jk lmfao

lol
Most of the contests are pretty easy on the rules, tbh.
Dragonfire Moderator

This cake is not for epic week, no. :P I'm making it for my husband's birthday, as it's a type of cake he's been wanting me to try my hand at for a while.
Dragonfire Moderator

(Which is not to say that some components of this cake won't be recycled into my EW idea... I have literally just cleaned up an entire extra-large freezer bag full of cake crumbs and leftover bits.
Dragonfire Moderator

Basically, this thing is lumberjack plaid on the inside.
Omg, that sounds amazing.
Dragonfire Moderator

It's made using a vanilla cake dyed bright red, a red velvet cake, and a dark chocolate cake. You cut the six layers into five rings apiece, and arrange them to get the plaid pattern.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus