Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Oh Btw Zelphyr, I posted a request about enemy colors in the info gathered page.
Gab

Okay, time to take care of my pets before putting them in the hotel for the night and hopping off! Goodnight, all!
Ha, I'd actually just seen and replied to your request in that thread, Katia!
Wait, you can see other companies? :o
Only when you're right next to them. They'll also slowly fade from where you saw them, you won't see their ongoing movements unless you continue to be right next to each other.
That explains what I saw. How fun is that! Well, The Tusketeers send their regards then!
The Tuskateers. :D
Children's party went.... Interestingly. Hi folks!
Yo~
Quote:
There's a whistling sound overhead. You look up to see a Flamethrower come hurtling from the clouds! It lands, conveniently, right in your waiting hands. You put it in your inventory.

Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Atheist and Doubutt"
Gotta love weapons landing on your head out of nowhere, aye? XD
My walruses are working very hard to clear 44,16 of haunting. ^^;
Lol yes XD
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I made it to the dense fog with my 100 warriors

They are not particularly great at foraging so they're just sorta sitting there for a bit XD
Nice.

I'll be here at the :00 if we want to do a blue clean up
PK-Lucas wrote:
Quote:
There's a whistling sound overhead. You look up to see a Flamethrower come hurtling from the clouds! It lands, conveniently, right in your waiting hands. You put it in your inventory.

Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Atheist and Doubutt"

Excellent! I know it's in good hands -- use it well, my friend! /tips hat/
Quote:
You find a party hat. Its polka dots glow with mystical energy. You pick it up and put it in your inventory.
Thanks @Atheist!!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus