Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

I don't know where it started, but their first successful battle on their current spot took its haunting down to 26% cleared of haunting, and the last is 76% cleared so far.
Correction: 82% cleared now.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

The Blubber Besties' first fight in the dense fog gathering point took it down to 17% haunted, and the most recent one just took it to 0%! :D

Err, 100% unhaunted
Yeah, you've got it listing haunting in some spots and cleared of haunting in others. XD

It made sense at the time! XD
<3
Dragonfire Moderator

The Corps of Orps are coming in hot on Dense Fog!

Join meee!
I wish I had a way to tell them to reverse on their current route without changing their route. Like, "hey, you made good progress! Now follow your steps back to camp before you make another push!"

I have 3 unmelting snowflakes so far

...4!

That would be an interesting feature. Maybe if I don't have too many bug reports tomorrow morning I'll see what I can do XD
I think it'd be nice to have a way to be like "hey, turn back if you get below x health or fill up your item slots before you reach your destination." But that might be a bit much to deal with for a silly little game that's around once a year at most. ^^;
The ice quarry is kicking our behinds!
Does anybody want to attack the first violent grasping cold on the hull integrity together?
I attempted and died, and doesn't seem like enough others are around right now. ^^;
Zelphyr wrote:
I attempted and died, and doesn't seem like enough others are around right now. ^^;
I noticed (': Alrighty then. I'll save my stuff for later on ^^

Sorry, my parents called! I'm here now if I'm needed

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus